• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Spartacus or a similar gladiator RP

ArcticFox

Dreamer
Hello everyone!

I'm a 27-year-old woman, looking for a partner able to play male or female characters. Your gender and age don't matter, as long as you are 18+ and can play characters over 25 years old.

I would be happy to double and play either gender as well. I can do FxF or MxF too, though I would prefer MxF for my side.

I can reply once in two days, more than once if we are in a similar time zone (I'm at GMT+1).

The plot I'm currently craving is:

A benevolent domina buys a ludus from a dominus that was known for being a difficult master. Not much is known about her, she is unmarried and should not be able to hold a ludus on her own, but she has the favor of a Magister for whatever reason. Of course, she wants to change how things are done in the ludus and is much gentler with the slaves and gladiators.

I'd love to either play the domina and any side characters needed or to play multiple gladiators/house slaves. Just let me know which side would you prefer.

Otherwise, I'm up for doing something in the canon story before the gladiators escape from the ludus. Here are the pairings I'm looking for (I'd be glad to double as any OC or Canon for you):

• Varro x Female OC (would love to play the OC);
  • Doctore x Female OC (would love to play the OC);
  • Crixus x Female OC (would love to play Crixus);

I use Discord for OOC too, so ask for it! If you are interested contact me here via PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back