• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking for soul eater 1x1 partner, please read!

solar sailor

YOU’RE SO DAMN COLD
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hey there!

i’m looking for some super emotional fluff and angst between my soul eater oc, kaya reed, and crona. thus, i’d personally like to roleplay with someone who is willing to play crona as male. (it’s just a personal preference, and how i’ve seen him as a character for like ten years now. no harm intended!)

i do have a general plot i’d like to discuss with you, but you’re free to contribute ideas as well. please pm or reply if interested! by the way, this is to be based off of the anime... i’d like for crona to stay a good character, though the conflict he faces may still be greatly present for character accuracy and dynamic.

plus, it’s perfect for angst, you know?

my oc’s character information can be found at the following link, and i can provide more information as needed (she’s far more detailed than she seems and that isn’t all the art i have of her): Kaya Reed she also has a weapon, vaughn gray, whom i will elaborate on shortly as well.

the roleplay will require you to play as both crona and ragnarok obviously, though i will also be playing as my oc’s weapon when needed, so no worries.

thanks a ton!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back