• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Something Different

MiraRei

Hey everybody! As the title suggests, I'm looking for something a little different. I love every rp I'm in right now, and I love all the characters and worlds I've gotten to help create. I just want a nice balance of characters to rp as, so here I am. So, here are a few plot ideas, world ideas, and character ideas that I'd like to play with.

Characters
  • A teenage boy who's completely dead inside. Nothing has gone right for him, he feels isolated from the world, and refuses to seek help despite desperately needing it. Despite his cold exterior and lack of care for his well being, he cares deeply for the people who put up with him and his problems, and worries more for them than himself. Can he find the help he needs? And what will he do with it if it's offered?
  • A young woman who's been possessed by a vengeful spirit. She had always been socially awkward, but now she fears the living, has ghostly powers, and constantly struggles as her soul and sanity are slowly broken down. Can anyone salvage her humanity and save her soul? Or will she relent to the darkness lurking in her shadow?
  • Lazy doesn't even begin to describe this guy. He sleeps during the classes he bothers to attend, constantly turns his homework in late, and doesn't even really seem to care about school. Most people just joke about it, and he doesn't seem to mind the fun. But what will your character do when they find out he actually suffers from a disease that keeps him from getting the rest he needs?
Does anybody want to rp with these characters? Just a few notes if you're interested.
  • My schedule is pretty wonky, between work and school, so I get on when I can. I can't rp on weekends for sure, and the rest is in the air. I'm usually pretty good about posting at least a few times a week, and feel free to poke me if you're worried about me posting. I'm not super picky about when you post or how often you post, but please don't leave me hanging and ditch the rp. If you get bored with it or want to quit or something, just send me a quick PM. I'll understand, I promise. :)
  • I do not do ships. Just my thing. If you want romance in the rp, that's fine. Just make it between your own characters.
  • Please please please communicate with me on plot and characters and all that. If there's something you want to happen, let me know and we'll figure out when to make it happen. If you want to narrate, go for it. If you want to rp more than one character, then go for it. I'm a lot more likely to be interested in an rp if you put the effort in too.
  • I'm not too picky on post length. If the situation calls for it, describe the scene or your character or something. It makes it easier for me to imagine, and gives me more to read. I understand when there are times when one sentence is all that's needed, too. Just don't make that every post. We're both storytellers, so let's tell the story.
So for those of you who I didn't scare off... Do you want to rp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back