• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for someone to fanasty romances with me

Eevee19

Magic Eight Ball
Hi, I am new and trying to get the hand of things on this site. I currently got 2 rps open on the 1x1 both WxM, one about fairies and the other about 1870s living during the time where Freakshows were happening. If your interested, let me know. If you want to do any other rps, message me, I can do whatever. I really have no preferences. I do fandoms, LGBTQ+, random, anime, realistic. Hope to have someone soon to make stories with

Hello there! Would you be interested in a Harry Potter romance roleplay? I've been dying to create a female OC since I've been reading the series! I'm totally down if you want to use the universe without the canon characters or we can mix them in. I'm up for just about anything!

Yes of course. We could do a non cannon Harry Potter that takes place after the events of the wizard war

That sounds perfect to me! :) Is there anything special you want to go over or do you want to just make the thread and jump in? :) I'm new to the site for forgive me if it takes a second to get used to the set up. I'm not new to writing though!

That works for me! Is there anything special we want as the first post? And do you want to put a profile of the characters before we get into the actual writing?

So sorry for the delay in reply! I will be checking in a minimum of once a day (hopefully more though), so this delay from me won't happen again. I'll go ahead and create the thread and get my character's profile up! Then whenever you get the chance, feel free to add yours underneath! If you want to go ahead and write the first post after that, that's totally fine by me or I can start it after you post your profile :) Thank you for your patience, you rock!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back