• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for someone to do fun random rps!

crystal93404

Hey whats up?!

Hello people of RPNATION! Look we all might have many differences but we came to this website for one reason! (I think! Hopefully!) To RP! I am Crystal and I love to RP! It is a lot of fun for me to do! To be honest I am just looking for someone to do fun /short/long RPs! It doesn't matter to me how much you write, I don't have any character restrictions except don't power play! It's just not cool! I like to do any type of RP, but I will say fandoms for me are not the best! But if you want to do a fandom RP then I will try my very best but I'm not the best! I also I have many ideas for short or long RPSs. Like:

• This is an RP that I made a long time ago but the setting is in another world called Unknown. Unknown is filled with many creatures/species that are unknown and no one knows what they are. Everyone on Unknown is a different species and their one of a kind. Now you might ask yourself how is that possible? You can't have one of kind but not have any parents. But oh they do have parents...kinda ish. Kids on Earth creates them....Sounds interesting?! I hope!
  • Another one is Back to the 50`s! Where there was poodle skirts, dinners, juice box, really tight clothing, and really cute clothing happened! (At least to me!) Anyways you are taken back in time to the 50`s, but you have to get back to your time or you will be stuck in the 50`s. But hey while your stuck there you might as well have fun just a bit cause who can say they went back to 50`s?!
  • I also like to do small RPs like for example if Christmas or Halloween is coming up we can do a short fun RP to celebrate that. Or we can do others short RPs those are just examples!
  • Also we can do other RPs or one these if you interested. It doesn't matter I just like to RP! So if anyone is interested then pm me! Thanks!

A 50s RP sounds like fun! If you’re interested, don’t be afraid to PM me~

Hello people of RPNATION! Look we all might have many differences but we came to this website for one reason! (I think! Hopefully!) To RP! I am Crystal and I love to RP! It is a lot of fun for me to do! To be honest I am just looking for someone to do fun /short/long RPs! It doesn't matter to me how much you write, I don't have any character restrictions except don't power play! It's just not cool! I like to do any type of RP, but I will say fandoms for me are not the best! But if you want to do a fandom RP then I will try my very best but I'm not the best! I also I have many ideas for short or long RPSs. Like:

• This is an RP that I made a long time ago but the setting is in another world called Unknown. Unknown is filled with many creatures/species that are unknown and no one knows what they are. Everyone on Unknown is a different species and their one of a kind. Now you might ask yourself how is that possible? You can't have one of kind but not have any parents. But oh they do have parents...kinda ish. Kids on Earth creates them....Sounds interesting?! I hope!
  • Another one is Back to the 50`s! Where there was poodle skirts, dinners, juice box, really tight clothing, and really cute clothing happened! (At least to me!) Anyways you are taken back in time to the 50`s, but you have to get back to your time or you will be stuck in the 50`s. But hey while your stuck there you might as well have fun just a bit cause who can say they went back to 50`s?!
  • I also like to do small RPs like for example if Christmas or Halloween is coming up we can do a short fun RP to celebrate that. Or we can do others short RPs those are just examples!
  • Also we can do other RPs or one these if you interested. It doesn't matter I just like to RP! So if anyone is interested then pm me! Thanks!
Oh my!! I absolutely love the 50's time travel one!! I'm obsessed with that era, I love it. (And the dresses and clothes!!) And the first idea seems cool. I like it it's....different. :) I would be up for role play if you are!

^^I'd love to RP with you, please PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back