• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for some rp partners

Hello hello~! I’m new to RP Nation! So I can’t PM yet. I am not new to Roleplay. I usually reply somewhere between 3 to 6 paragraphs. Third Person usually. I can reply usually multiple times per day. I play OC and Canon characters. I usually write semi-lit to lit. But I tend to match my partners style. I love to OOC chat and get to know my rp partner!

I would love to do a Harry Potter Roleplay with you! If you’re intrested. You can pm me! I’m still new to the site.

Hey! I would be interested in doing an Avengers rp, do you do oc x canon? and would you be able to play Loki for my oc? (I could play almost anyone for your oc as well)

i Think this is my frist thread up on this I honestly can’t remember.

Fandoms I know:

Soul eater (to a degree)
Supernatural (to a degree)
Harry Potter
True Blood
Avengers
Shadow Hunters (never really did this before but I'm eager to)
Vampire academy (read the books and this will be my first time with it)
Justice Leaque (first time)
Batman (ocs mainly but we can talk more on that)
Once upon a time (to a degree and mainly ocs will of needed and able to wirh the main characters.)
More to be added.

Others I'm willing to try:

Vampire x werewolf
Vampire x demon
Demon x werewolf
Human x demon
Human x vampire
Human x werewolf
Superhero x villain
Superhero x superhero

Furries/anthro

Anything supernatural
More to add later

I'll be honest I prefer one x one rps for they are easier for me to keep up. I am an active role player depending on what's going on I may be on and off but I do let my Rp partners know what's going on.
Pm me if interested or on here.

Thanks looking forward to rping!
Hello there! I don't exactly know if you're still looking but I'm open to roleplaying!
I'm interested in these three that you listed:
Human x vampire
Human x werewolf
Superhero x villain

WHITEN01SE WHITEN01SE I am still looking though I don’t have many plot ideas. We can mix all three of those of you want or do you want to do a specific one out of the three.

Evy Evy I would like to. Been a while and sadly I don’t have many idea wirh it for plots that is but we can brain storm

WHITEN01SE WHITEN01SE I am still looking though I don’t have many plot ideas. We can mix all three of those of you want or do you want to do a specific one out of the three.

Evy Evy I would like to. Been a while and sadly I don’t have many idea wirh it for plots that is but we can brain storm
I'd love to mix all three if you want to! Would you like to PM me about it and we can figure out a rough storyline? I have some ideas. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back