• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for some rp partners

Long shot but have you watched this anime show called Yu Yu Hakusho? and if doing OC x Canon, is doubling up required?

Okay. It was a really great show from the 90's that was about a Spirit Detective named Yusuke Urameshi and his friends. I highly recommend watching it.

I shall see if I can find it in the anime site I pay for. Sounds good. If there is anything else you want to do I am willing to try if I know and if I don't I will be happy to watch or learn what it is.

Ok and I think I have seen it when I was younger. I found it and it looked familiar. Give me a day or so maybe longer depending on what's happening with my family and life. When I see a great deal like the first season I'll let you know then if you feel that's good enough let me know what you got in mind for a possible plot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back