• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for some rp buddies!

Snowball_Bunny483

Bungee Gum
Hello! I have some free time on my hands and decided to get back into some rp! I do Oc x Canon and happily double :D
About me:
I am in college and go to school on Mondays and Wednesdays so those days I might not be able to reply. I spend the majority of my time watching anime or playing video games!

Requirements:
As long as the reply isn't a one liner, I'm fine with it. As long as I can work with it.
I love OOC chat a lot, but it's not a deal breaker.
Be up to writing for multiple characters, ie. Background characters and just other characters in general to give the rp some more life.

Fandoms: :D
  • Haikyu
  • Death Note
  • Naruto
  • Attack on Titan
  • Demon Slayer
  • Persona 5
  • Hunter x Hunter
  • My Hero Academia
If interested or have any questions, feel free to PM me! I also have a Discord!

Last edited:
Hello! I have some free time on my hands and decided to get back into some rp! I do Oc x Canon and happily double :D
About me:
I am in college and go to school on Mondays and Wednesdays so those days I might not be able to reply. I spend the majority of my time watching anime or playing video games! I also have a dog named Jason and a cat named Trish. I am 18 years old, turning 19 in September.

Requirements:
As long as the reply isn't a one liner, I'm fine with it. As long as I can work with it.
I love OOC chat a lot, but it's not a deal breaker.
Be up to writing for multiple characters, ie. Background characters and just other characters in general to give the rp some more life.

Fandoms: :D
  • Haikyu
  • K New Project
  • Bungo Stray Dogs
  • Naruto
  • Persona 5
  • Overwatch
  • My Hero Academia
  • Marvel
If interested or have any questions, feel free to PM me
I’ll do a Haikyuu one!

Users who are viewing this thread