• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for some roleplays

Aqacia

The Sentret Master
Hello i'm a new member at this site but don't let that alarm you i have read the rules and have done roleplaying before ^--^ now heres some info and stuff.

About me:

I am a 16 year old girl in England and i respond quite quickly, you can expect daily responses from me unless you would prefer me to reply slower which i can do if asked to. I roleplay every gender, sexuality so you can choose what you'd like as i'm happy with anything.

Expectations:

-Respond at a somewhat consistent pace and if something happens and you are unable to post please tell me.

-If you lose interest in the roleplay let me know please don't just leave

-Contribute ideas, throw in some twists and turns or new characters into the roleplay this is a story we are both creating

-At least a paragraph length

-Follow site rules

Pairings: Bolded parts are my prefered roles:

Bully x Victim

Vampire x Vampire

Vampire x Werewolf

Popular kid x Shy kid

Rich kid x Poor kid

Runaway x Runaway

Runaway x Gang member

Demon x Angel

Demon
x Human

Angel x Human

Bad guy x Good girl

Shapeshifter
x Vampire

Enemy x Enemy

Roommate x Roommate

Hey! :)

If you're still looking for people to RP with, I'd be interested.

Of yours, these are the ones that sound really interesting to me. :)

Bully x Victim

Vampire x Werewolf

Popular kid x Shy kid

Rich kid x Poor kid

Runaway x Gang member

Demon
x Human

Angel x Human

Roommate x Roommate

Hey, I'd be interested in the popular kid x Shy kid plot idea. Pm me and we can discuss details.

Sure, i'm still open to having roleplay partners and i'd love to roleplay with all of you. One little thing could you all please messege me first? I'm still a new member and sending messeges first isn't something i'm able to do yet sorry ^^;

Are you still looking?

I like the Angel x Human pairing as well as the Popular Kid X Shy Kid and the Roommate pairing.

Do you only do MxF or do you do MxM too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back