• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for some Partners!

stepherz345

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello my name is Steph aka Stepherz. Obviously I am looking for some partners to role play with! Before we get into the fun stuff let's start off with the basics: The Rules. Boring, but important!

1. A good grasp of the English language and have pretty decent grammar/spelling is essential. 

2. I will work with what you give me paragraph wise. You give me three paragraphs, I'll give you three paragraphs. I prefer quality over quantity though. As long as you give me more than one sentence, we'll be good.

3. Don't be afraid to tell me if you're not interested anymore or if you've lost interest. 

4. I like my partners to be at least semi-literate. 

5. Romance, Action, and Adventure are all good qualities that make a great role play. At least in my opinion. So I would like these elements in our role-play. For romance I only do MxF. It's what I'm most comfortable with, I'm sorry!

6. I love to double and typically require it with fandoms. It just makes everything even and fair (unless we are doing OCxOC).

7. I like working together to come up with plots and twists. So don't be afraid to make suggestions.

8. I prefer to RP over PM but I can do thread to. I don't do any offsite roleplaying though.

Pretty sure that's it for rules. If I have anything else I will let you know. Now on to the fun part, the list! I figured we could talk about pairings when we talk about the other details.

Video Games

Dragon Age Origins or Inquisition

Mass Effect

Harvest Moon

Rune Factory

Pikmin

Pokemon

Digimon

Kingdom Hearts

Fable II or III

Fire Emblem Awakening/Fates

Persona 3 or 4

Anime

CardCaptor

Fruits Basket

Sword Art Online

TV/Movies

Lord of the Rings

Harry Potter

Once Upon a Time

Other

Disney University

Zombie Apocalypse

Any typical pairing (PrincessxPrince, PeasentxRoyalty, etc)

I thought I had a lot more topics in mind. Feel free to make suggestions and ask! I am having a brain fart since it's very late and I'll probably head to bed soon. Feel free to PM me or reply to this forum. Thank you for taking the time to read my rules and my ramble!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would absolutely love to do a Harry Potter roleplay with you! I enjoy doubling and also prefer MxF romances so I think we'd be a great pair. Send me a PM if you're interested! :3

Oh, hello, what do we have here? All my fandoms, in one person?
Truly I have been blessed by whatever unholy deity patronizes me!
I'm totes down to give you some of that romantic action adventure, and I can play either part of a pairing, so there's that. B) Hit me up and we'll iron a thing out.

I have a nice little turnout out so far, but would love some more partners! So here's my bump!

Ooh I would love to do a dragon age origins rp! I typically like to have OCs mixed in with the actual characters, and I would be willing to play multiple characters. I'm already doing an Inquisiton one, so I would prefer Origins. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back