• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for some MHA/BNHA RP partners! (open for MxM or MxF)

Irakma

Lovable Mystery Man
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm looking for a person to do a My Hero Academia RP with me! I have a character that I would like to try and RP with, and a quirk to go with him as well! The basic idea for the RP is an AU where our characters would go to U.A. There would be the same heroes, different villains, and different students in their class. The two would have a slowburn romantic relationship over the course of the RP, as well as them training with their quirks and the two growing stronger, quite likely having several conflicts with the other. This would start with right before they begin the entrance exam, them easily passing it, and their journey's to become the strongest heroes. PM me if you are interested, or have any questions about what would happen in it. I have a character idea drawn out, and I'm looking forward to see people's quirk ideas! I also have some characters taht are available, so if you want to look through those, here is the link! Here!

Last edited:
I'm looking for a person to do a My Hero Academia RP with me! I have a character that I would like to try and RP with, and a quirk to go with him as well! The basic idea for the RP is an AU where our characters would go to U.A. There would be the same heroes, different villains, and different students in their class. The two would have a slowburn romantic relationship over the course of the RP, as well as them training with their quirks and the two growing stronger, quite likely having several conflicts with the other. This would start with right before they begin the entrance exam, them easily passing it, and their journey's to become the strongest heroes. PM me if you are interested, or have any questions about what would happen in it. I have a character idea drawn out, and I'm looking forward to see people's quirk ideas! I also have some characters taht are available, so if you want to look through those, here is the link! Here!
i would be interested in this but i am also very new to rpnation and my hero academia and dont have a full oc fleshed out yet

Alright! If you PM me, I can get things worked out with you!

I'd be interested in this! I have a bunch of OCs I haven't used yet for my hero!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back