• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic LOOKING FOR SOME LONG TERMS BUDS

Isaedras Cleditre

The Sveik 裏切ら
Honestly this is me looking for quite a few partners for about two group roleplays? And possibly a simple 3 member collaboration. Maybe some fandom role playing in the Verse of X-Men Evolution etc etc.

Long story short here's the deal! Looking for any kind of roleplayer doesn't natter if you're experienced, semi-experienced, or new to Rp altogether. I'm not trying to take too serious of a tone with any of this unless that's where the story progresses ya know? It's all about having fun and kicking butt :P

Anywho,I have one such Plot planned called "The Wolfpack" just imagine R-rated Teen titans except they're basically adults going around and kicking the tail of just about all the baddies in sight while simultaneously fighting off a deadly virus in a futuristic Mirror's Edge-esque city while juggling family relations and so on and so forth. (Did I mention the Wolfpack stems from Three families that joined forces with their collective abilities? lol children and all! Pm me for details XD I've got more to talk about. )

The second is basically an idea that will build from whoever decides to join in ^^ I want get you guys involved in some world making as well. The basic idea is TLOU meets FO in terms of setting. The rest is up to you dudes. So let's create some plot °^°

And that's about it at the moment (aside from a FO4 roleplay I'll be typing up once I grab some decent screen shots and junk as well as some fellow Rpers such as you guys.) So pm me or reply here if you have any questions. Wanna chat. Anything at all.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back