• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for some JoJo's Bizzare Adventure stuff.

Midnight Paragon

Savior of Dusk
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Yo. Thanks for checking this out. Basically, I'm looking for an RP set in the JoJo's Bizzare Adventure universe, preferably during Stardust Crusaders or Diamond is Unbreakable. Unless you would like to, I will be doubling up as Jotaro or Josuke and an OC I would like to use. Of course, you may choose to play a canon character or an OC of your own making. The story for both parts will play out mostly the same, just with some new twists and interactions due to the arrival of the OC(s). If you have some ideas for a completely different plot or just some minor elements, I would love to hear them. I want this RP to be as enjoyable as possible, because while there certainly is a lot of action in JoJo's, there's a lot of downtime to go with it, so dont be afraid to send some new ideas my way.

The OC I plan to use is male, and while I dont mind there being a pairing, I cannot do MxM. Dont let that dissuade you from making a male character though! The bonds of friendship are just as important as the bonds of love and romance, as the JoJo's series deftly highlights. I am usually busy during the week, but I can churn out at least one post a day, and my writing is normally two to three paragraphs a post with a decent amount of grammar to go with it. Depending on the situation in the story, that amount could grow or shrink, but I will usually try to match your amount.

So, if this has interested you, please let me know! I need to scratch this JoJo's itch somehow, and I need one of you to get the backscratcher!

*grabs backscratcher*

Hello! I'm Marzo. I'm fairly new to the Jojo fandom, but I LOVE part 4 especially and I have an OC I've been wanting to try out. =D If you're still looking, let me know! I'd love to see if we could get an RP going. Either way, good luck with the search. =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back