• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for some fandom role players!!!

Heyo looking for some 1 x 1 fandom partners.
I’m Matt and I’ve been roleplaying for about 3-4 years and would describe my self as semi-literate to literate. I tend to do about a paragraph or more depending I normally like to match partners. I only do Oc x Canon and I do doubling!! We can also talk about storylines and stuff. I’m a student which means at some points I won’t be available and I’ll try to respond as soon as I can. Please understand that I have responsibilities outside of the Roleplay community that I tend to put first like school work, taking care of family, taking care of pets and relaxing from time to time when not working.
!Fandoms!
••••- Really want
••• - Will be willing to do
•• - Have to convince me/get me in the mood
•- Not roleplaying

Gotham •• Crush: Oswald or Edward.
Legend of Zelda •• Crush: Ganondorf
Naruto •••• Crush: Kakashi
Bnha ••• Crush: All Might,Aizawa,Deku or Iida
Creepy pasta • Crush: Jeff or Ej
Harry Potter •••• Crush: Snape
Ohshc • Crush: Kyoya
Dc comics •• Crush: Scarecrow or the Joker
marvel comics • Crush: Deadpool
Supernatural • Crush: Castiel
Fnaf • Crush: Springtrap or William afton
Destiny • Crush: Zavala
Yuri on ice • Crush: Viktor
The outsiders • Crush: Dallas
Marble hornets •• Crush: Timothy

Last edited:
Any interest in splitting the genre? I'll rp with you soon from Harry Potter or the Joker and in exchange for something marvel or Supernatural based for me?

Hey I can play Deku for you! (Although you can probably tell that from my pfp lol)

Due to the new rules, I still cannot create PM. I was interested in the Naru one though.

hi! i'm down to do naruto, harry potter, or dc comics! i can't send pms yet because of that new rule though! o v o"

Heyo looking for some 1 x 1 fandom partners.
I’m Matt and I’ve been roleplaying for about 3-4 years and would describe my self as semi-literate to literate. I tend to do about a paragraph or more depending I normally like to match partners. I only do Oc x Canon and I do doubling!! We can also talk about storylines and stuff. I’m a student which means at some points I won’t be available and I’ll try to respond as soon as I can. Please understand that I have responsibilities outside of the Roleplay community that I tend to put first like school work, taking care of family, taking care of pets and relaxing from time to time when not working.
!Fandoms!
••••- Really want
••• - Will be willing to do
•• - Have to convince me/get me in the mood
•- Not roleplaying

Gotham •••• (Just got into it so first season only please!) Crush: Oswald or Edward.
Legend of Zelda •••• Crush: Ganondorf
Naruto •••• Crush: Lee, Gai, Kakashi or Jiraiya
Bnha ••• Crush: All Might, Aizawa, Deku or Iida
Creepy pasta •• Crush: Jeff or Ej
Harry Potter •••• Crush: Remus or Snape
Ohshc • Crush: Kyoya
Dc comics •••• Crush: Scarecrow or the Joker
marvel comics •• Crush: Deadpool
Supernatural •• Crush: Castiel
Fnaf • Crush: Springtrap or William afton
Destiny •• Crush: Zavala
Yuri on ice • Crush: Viktor
The outsiders • Crush: Dallas
Marble hornets ••• Crush: Timothy
I can play scarecrow for you :) could you play Bruce Wayne for me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back