• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Some BNHA, Naruto, Soul Eater, or Fairytail people!!

SadShinobi

You're laughing too much!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm just a tired long time role-player, just wanting to get some new stories. You can call me Shino!

I play Semi-Lit to Lit, My response lengths usually reflect my partner’s but don’t feel pressured to match mine. I reply typically a few times a day but sometimes might miss a day or two because of my work. I’m looking for someone willing to plot with me- can be off of the canon, an au, or just set in that specific universe! All I’m really honestly looking for is solid communication.

I usually play canon characters but also have my own handful of ocs. I'm open to oc or canon interactions. I'll list the series I often do below and have the canons I play in parenthesis. I do other series too, these are just the major ones that come to mind. Feel free to ask me!

- MHA/BNHA ( Mostly Sero and Bakugou, but I'm pretty versatile. Open to playing others, and I have ocs.)

- Naruto/Shippuden/Boruto (Shikamaru, Shino, Chouji, and Ino. Open to playing others, and I have ocs. )

- Fairytail (Grey, Lucy, Levy, and Natsu. Open to playing others, and I have ocs.)

- Soul Eater (Maka, Tsubaki, and Black Star. Open to playing others, and I have ocs.)

If that all looks good to you, Message me!

I'd love to know about your Naruto OCs or do some OC/Canon interactions! No idea how to PM you though 0.0

I'm just a tired long time role-player, just wanting to get some new stories. You can call me Shino!

I play Semi-Lit to Lit, My response lengths usually reflect my partner’s but don’t feel pressured to match mine. I reply typically a few times a day but sometimes might miss a day or two because of my work. I’m looking for someone willing to plot with me- can be off of the canon, an au, or just set in that specific universe! All I’m really honestly looking for is solid communication.

I usually play canon characters but also have my own handful of ocs. I'm open to oc or canon interactions. I'll list the series I often do below and have the canons I play in parenthesis. I do other series too, these are just the major ones that come to mind. Feel free to ask me!

- MHA/BNHA ( Mostly Sero and Bakugou, but I'm pretty versatile. Open to playing others, and I have ocs.)

- Naruto/Shippuden/Boruto (Shikamaru, Shino, Chouji, and Ino. Open to playing others, and I have ocs. )

- Fairytail (Grey, Lucy, Levy, and Natsu. Open to playing others, and I have ocs.)

- Soul Eater (Maka, Tsubaki, and Black Star. Open to playing others, and I have ocs.)

If that all looks good to you, Message me!
Hey! Are you still looking for a rp partner? If so, I'd be interested in doing MHA! I could PM you with more details if you're interested?

Hey, if you're still open I've been looking for a Soul Eater Canon x OC partner. Would you be willing to consider playing Crona/Ragnarok?

Ooh! This sounds fun-
Can I roleplay MHA with you if you're still taking requests?
(I'll DM you with details later if it's alright with you now)

...I'd be down for Fairy Tail, I've never done any Rps for it, but would you by chance be able to be Erza?

If you’re still searching would you be interested in Mha? I only do MxM or platonic and I do a lot of angst if that’s ok with you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back