• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for serious rp partner--plots/ideas inside

Zel814

Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.
Hello. I am looking for a serious rp partner. Please only reply if you are planning on being active, if you will write at least a paragraph, except in cases of dialogue, and if you will contribute to the plot. Too many times I've had to add to the plot by myself, so it'd be really awesome if I could get someone to collaborate with.

I like to do fantasy. Sci-fi is okay, too, mixed in with the fantasy. That being said, I use a different world. We can build upon this world during the rp. I don't want to jump into rp immediately though. I'd like to set it up at least a little bit.

I can play a guy or a girl. We can discuss what role you want to have (male/female, rogue/priest/warrior, etc.; human, elf, etc.).

Here's the plots:

A. My character's brother has taken ill and my character is seeking a cure. Your character may join mine in finding it.

B. My character is an elven royal. Your character is a different type of species who is allowed to come to her kingdom for work-related reasons (we can make this up). Any romance between these two characters is forbidden--Romeo and Juliet type story with hopefully no suicide.

C. My character is looking for his long lost wife and child. He hasn't seen them in many years. He is accompanied by a young boy he's pretty much adopted. Your character can join on the journey. (This is a romantic storyline, no worries. His wife is presumed dead.)

D. My character is a royal. Your character is asked to be this character's guard. We can elaborate on a plot later.

E. My character has just become a spy and partners up with someone (your character).

And we can also make something completely up. I can't PM right now so please PM me.

Zel814 said:
C. My character is looking for his long lost wife and child. He hasn't seen them in many years. He is accompanied by a young boy he's pretty much adopted. Your character can join on the journey. (This is a romantic storyline, no worries. His wife is presumed dead.)
I'm interested in this, but it is ok with we changed the young boy to a young girl?

Ideas B or D seem to be interesting, I'd love to discuss plot with you if you have the time.

I guess I'm looking mostly at A and C, and I am unsure of whether or not to go this way or that. Posting at least a paragraph is usually my average requirement for roleplays as well, as weall as being active unless given an advanced notice.. though lately this hasn't seen to be working out for me but hopefully seeing your own requirements things may go well, no?

I am interested in actually all i them . If you are interested to rp with Ami-chan, pm me. This, of course, goes for anybody. I have no prejudices and rp with everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back