• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Bumblebeee

There's a little magic in every word you write
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Searching
BASICS
((Hidden Scroll))
001 21+ only! I'm sure all you young writers are great, but I'm an adult and don't feel comfortable talking with minors online.
002 I love planning and worldbuilding so please collaborate with me!
003 Before we start an RP any limits on themes or content will be addressed so everyone is comfy.
004 Please be able to post at least once or twice a week! I get everyone has a different amount of time to write, but I'm fairly active and would love a partner who is as well.
005 If you aren't vibing with our RP and want to stop please let me know! I totally get it, levels of muse and time can change, I'd just love a heads up.
006 Multi-paragraphs writers please and love to challenge myself with longer posts to match partners
007 Write on site (PMs or Thread) but willing to plot over discord
008 Would love to talk OOC with you!
009 Respect each other's limits/requests

Magic in the Air
ABOUT
Hello! I'm Beee and I'm looking for one or two new writing partners. A little about me, I use she/her pronouns, am 24 years old, and have been writing in spaces like this for about a decade now. I love video games, have been getting back into reading after school made me detest books, and am a big superhero fan! After finishing a wonderful book on this snowy winter morning, I finally convinced myself to try making my own search thread to fill some time creatively with all of you!

My favorite genre to write in has to be fantasy. I love everything magical and otherworldly! Give me dragons, powers, and fantastic quests! That being said, I'm not opposed to modern settings either. I love a good action packed scene and high stakes drama too. Honestly, so long as it's not just slice of life modern and it's something that excited both of us, I could be convinced to write it. Your enthusiasm is contagious so if you've got a great idea, please let me know! Half the fun of RPing for me is getting to be excited about the stories we make together, so be prepared for a lot of plotting and OC chatter about the characters and what we can throw at them next! That being said, having a writing partner that wants to plan, plot, worldbuild and create with me is kind of a must. I'll lose interest if I'm the only one putting in effort or communicating.

If that all sounds good to you and you see something below that sparks your interest then send me a PM, but for the sake of us both please give me more than 'hey want to write?' Give me some engagement and make sure to read the Rules/Basic above first!

Looking forward to talking with you all! Happy writing!

INTERESTS
Character Dynamics
Romance.
I love a romance as much as the next RPer so long as it's not the sole focus of the thread. I write F/F romances with 18+ characters! Give me Friends to enemies to lovers! Give me Slow burn! Give me opposites attract! Give me second chance romances! Give me a pair that would burn the world down for each other!

Platonic
Love a good platonic main or side duo. It's refreshing and just as interesting as romance if done correctly. Estranged sisters? An absolute favorite of mine. Best friends getting thrown into something together? Yes please. Childhood friends reunited as adults? Sure, lets see if they still get along! Mentor and apprentice? Classic, I love it.

Fandoms
A lot of times I like to work in a world but outside of canon or am inspired by these settings to create a similar original story so check the notes to see if I'm interested in Canon characters, AU, or Inspired by stories.

Marvel
Canon or AU. I'm up to date through early phase 4. I loved the Black Widow movie and would love to further explore that more down to earth superhero life. If you're interested in playing Natasha Romanoff, Clint Barton, Yelena Belova, or any of the other SHIELD agents let me know and we can talk it out! Would love to play more with the family of spies and freeing Black Widows on the run. Disclaimer that I'm not interested in playing a main male cast member for your OC, but I wish you the best in your search since I see a lot of those requests around.

AU or Inspired by. The main story is a little too white savior-y for me, but damn the world is awesome! Just played through the new Video game and can't get it out of my head. If you want to help expand the world of Pandora with me, maybe explore the themes the movie introduces more in-depth, please let me know!!! I've got a few plots in mind for this.

How To Train Your Dragon **
AU or Inspired by. You had to know this was coming lol give me some young vikings riding dragons any day! Would be chill with Canon character cameos or just an entirely new story set in this world.

The Empyrean Series (Fourth Wing) ***
AU, Canon, or Inspired by. I just finished Iron Flame and am OBSESSED. Would love for us to make our own romance set in this world, and if there are characters you'd want to see from the books as side characters I'm so down to write them. Lets send some characters through Basgiath and bond some dragons!

Graceling Series
AU. This series is just really fun, lmk if you want to fiddle with it! Open to Canon character appearances as cameos or side characters.

Crown of Feathers Series
AU or Inspired by. What's almost as cool as dragon riders? Witches that ride phoenixes! If it has a fantastical mount I'm literally there no questions asked XD

Word Bank/Idea drop
Here are some of my interests, prompts, and ideas that we can flesh out! Mix and match and we can plan a story, or I can offer up a plot I've got cooking already!
- "We used to be family." *
- Been looking to dip my toes into urban fantasy **
- Fantasy worldbuilding ****
- Entering the unknown **
- "So that's what you are..."
- Dragon/phoenix/fantasy creature Riders ***
- D&D inspired plots are always welcome
- Witches
- "I thought you were dead!"
- Revenge
- Deities
- Mystery **
- "Why didn't they come for us?"
- Reincarnation
- Spies on the Run *
- Re-written/twisted fairytales **
- "How long have you been lying to me?" **
- Badass and complex female characters ****
- Unique Magic Systems
- Hiding in plain sight *
- "Sometimes it feels like I don't have a choice"
- Magical training
- Epic Quests
- Far away worlds *
- "You don't belong here until you prove that you do." *
- Medieval Settings
- Drastic character growth *
- Illegal magic **
- "As long as we're together, we can do anything, right?" ****

© pasta

001 21+ only! I'm sure all you young writers are great, but I'm an adult and don't feel comfortable talking with minors online.
002 I love planning and worldbuilding so please collaborate with me!
003 Before we start an RP any limits on themes or content will be addressed so everyone is comfy.
004 Please be able to post at least once or twice a week! I get everyone has a different amount of time to write, but I'm fairly active and would love a partner who is as well.
005 If you aren't vibing with our RP and want to stop please let me know! I totally get it, levels of muse and time can change, I'd just love a heads up.
006 Multi-paragraphs writers please and love to challenge myself with longer posts to match partners
007 Write on site (PMs or Thread) but willing to plot over discord
008 Would love to talk OOC with you!
009 Respect each other's limits/requests

Hello! I'm Beee and I'm looking for one or two new writing partners. A little about me, I use she/her pronouns, am 24 years old, and have been writing in spaces like this for about a decade now. I love video games, have been getting back into reading after school made me detest books, and am a big superhero fan! After finishing a wonderful book on this snowy winter morning, I finally convinced myself to try making my own search thread to fill some time creatively with all of you!

My favorite genre to write in has to be fantasy. I love everything magical and otherworldly! Give me dragons, powers, and fantastic quests! That being said, I'm not opposed to modern settings either. I love a good action packed scene and high stakes drama too. Honestly, so long as it's not just slice of life modern and it's something that excited both of us, I could be convinced to write it. Your enthusiasm is contagious so if you've got a great idea, please let me know! Half the fun of RPing for me is getting to be excited about the stories we make together, so be prepared for a lot of plotting and OC chatter about the characters and what we can throw at them next! That being said, having a writing partner that wants to plan, plot, worldbuild and create with me is kind of a must. I'll lose interest if I'm the only one putting in effort or communicating.

If that all sounds good to you and you see something below that sparks your interest then send me a PM, but for the sake of us both please give me more than 'hey want to write?' Give me some engagement and make sure to read the Rules/Basic above first!

Looking forward to talking with you all! Happy writing!

Character Dynamics
Romance.
I love a romance as much as the next RPer so long as it's not the sole focus of the thread. I write F/F romances with 18+ characters! Give me Friends to enemies to lovers! Give me Slow burn! Give me opposites attract! Give me second chance romances! Give me a pair that would burn the world down for each other!

Platonic
Love a good platonic main or side duo. It's refreshing and just as interesting as romance if done correctly. Estranged sisters? An absolute favorite of mine. Best friends getting thrown into something together? Yes please. Childhood friends reunited as adults? Sure, lets see if they still get along! Mentor and apprentice? Classic, I love it.

Fandoms
A lot of times I like to work in a world but outside of canon or am inspired by these settings to create a similar original story so check the notes to see if I'm interested in Canon characters, AU, or Inspired by stories.

Marvel
Canon or AU. I'm up to date through early phase 4. I loved the Black Widow movie and would love to further explore that more down to earth superhero life. If you're interested in playing Natasha Romanoff, Clint Barton, Yelena Belova, or any of the other SHIELD agents let me know and we can talk it out! Would love to play more with the family of spies and freeing Black Widows on the run. Disclaimer that I'm not interested in playing a main male cast member for your OC, but I wish you the best in your search since I see a lot of those requests around.

AU or Inspired by. The main story is a little too white savior-y for me, but damn the world is awesome! Just played through the new Video game and can't get it out of my head. If you want to help expand the world of Pandora with me, maybe explore the themes the movie introduces more in-depth, please let me know!!! I've got a few plots in mind for this.

How To Train Your Dragon **
AU or Inspired by. You had to know this was coming lol give me some young vikings riding dragons any day! Would be chill with Canon character cameos or just an entirely new story set in this world.

The Empyrean Series (Fourth Wing) ***
AU, Canon, or Inspired by. I just finished Iron Flame and am OBSESSED. Would love for us to make our own romance set in this world, and if there are characters you'd want to see from the books as side characters I'm so down to write them. Lets send some characters through Basgiath and bond some dragons!

Graceling Series
AU. This series is just really fun, lmk if you want to fiddle with it! Open to Canon character appearances as cameos or side characters.

Crown of Feathers Series
AU or Inspired by. What's almost as cool as dragon riders? Witches that ride phoenixes! If it has a fantastical mount I'm literally there no questions asked XD

Word Bank/Idea drop
Here are some of my interests, prompts, and ideas that we can flesh out! Mix and match and we can plan a story, or I can offer up a plot I've got cooking already!
- "We used to be family." *
- Been looking to dip my toes into urban fantasy **
- Fantasy worldbuilding ****
- Entering the unknown **
- "So that's what you are..."
- Dragon/phoenix/fantasy creature Riders ***
- D&D inspired plots are always welcome
- Witches
- "I thought you were dead!"
- Revenge
- Deities
- Mystery **
- "Why didn't they come for us?"
- Reincarnation
- Spies on the Run *
- Re-written/twisted fairytales **
- "How long have you been lying to me?" **
- Badass and complex female characters ****
- Unique Magic Systems
- Hiding in plain sight *
- "Sometimes it feels like I don't have a choice"
- Magical training
- Epic Quests
- Far away worlds *
- "You don't belong here until you prove that you do." *
- Medieval Settings
- Drastic character growth *
- Illegal magic **
- "As long as we're together, we can do anything, right?" ****

Last edited:
Hello! I would prefer to keep things on site. If you want to PM me I’d be happy to talk with you about a fourth wing RP.

Hello! I would prefer to keep things on site. If you want to PM me I’d be happy to talk with you about a fourth wing RP.
I’ve never used this site before and I believe I’m discord exclusive (I just think it’s easy to navigate) if your happy to use discord let me know as I would be down to plot ☺️

Well, welcome to RPNation! Like I said in the search thread I'm just looking to write on site, personally, but I could be open to planning over discord. It's just nice to keep actual RPs all in one place for me! If you're looking for discord exclusive RPs then you might have more luck looking in the off site ad section. Hope you find what you're looking for and if you change your mind about writing on site feel free to look me up! :D

Last edited:
Still looking!
Confused Looking For GIF by Looney Tunes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back