• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for RP partners!

Splitter Mouse

Hello, my name is Mouse and I’m looking for some chill and fun rp to do! I typically like rping as children and robots. I prefer wanting to do light and fluffy rps but I’m open for some adventurous-type rp to do! I strictly do OC rp only and no fandom rp.

What genres I feel about:

- Found Family

- Adoption (BIG on this!)

- Slice of life (BIG on this!!)

- Sci-fi (I love robots)

- Romance (I don’t like rping romance)

- Fantasy (I don’t have much experience with this but I love to try either way!)

- Horror (Not my strongest suit)
—————————————

- I tend to do 1-3 paragraphs but this really depends on what my rp partner’s skills are!

- If you feel like you are no longer interested in the rp, you can always say that you don’t feel like continuing it. No harsh feelings.

- If you don’t like the direction the rp is going, feel free to ask and we can try sorting another plan out!

——————————————

Some general ideas I have for rp:

- A mad scientist and experiment having a family bond type deal

- Our characters going on wacky adventures in space! Basically like star wars or Star Trek

- Our characters basically doing normal stuff like baking, watering flowers, etc.

We can always come up with whatever we want to rp in PMs!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back