• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for RP partners~

alyss in wonderland

mad as the hatter
I'm new to this site, and would really like to find a few people with similar interests to RP with.

Preferred Plots:

• Historical/Medieval
    • Royal x Royal
    • Royal x Knight
  • Magical
    • School/Academy
    • Anything really
  • Supernatural
    • Werewolf x Werewolf
    • Werewolf x Vampire
    • Vampire x Vampire
    • Vampire x Human
    • Angel x Demon
    • Open to other supernatural creatures too, cause let's be honest, they're cool

These are just the main RPs I'm usually involved in. If you can think of something similar that you'd like to try, just let me know.

Extra Info:
  • I mainly do M x F roleplay as F, but am open to M x M
  • AEST timezone- which means I may not be online when you are.
  • I usually post about 1-2 paragraphs per post. I don't like to write too much in one post, because there is only so much you can write, not knowing what the other person will do next yet. In saying that, one-liners are too short for me, personally.

I would love to roleplay with you for I am interested in ALL of the rp ideas you have suggested and Im okay with the length you've chatted about.
Unfortunately im eastern time zone, and I work quite a bit so I wont be online ALL the time, but I try to be when I can.

I'm new to this site, and would really like to find a few people with similar interests to RP with.

Preferred Plots:

• Historical/Medieval
    • Royal x Royal
    • Royal x Knight
  • Magical
    • School/Academy
    • Anything really
  • Supernatural
    • Werewolf x Werewolf
    • Werewolf x Vampire
    • Vampire x Vampire
    • Vampire x Human
    • Angel x Demon
    • Open to other supernatural creatures too, cause let's be honest, they're cool

These are just the main RPs I'm usually involved in. If you can think of something similar that you'd like to try, just let me know.

Extra Info:
  • I mainly do M x F roleplay as F, but am open to M x M
  • AEST timezone- which means I may not be online when you are.
  • I usually post about 1-2 paragraphs per post. I don't like to write too much in one post, because there is only so much you can write, not knowing what the other person will do next yet. In saying that, one-liners are too short for me, personally.
I am 100 percent down for most of these. I would happily come up with a male OC to fit your preferences

I think a medieval roleplay would probably be something I'd be willing to do. I could go with either royal x royal or royal x knight.

I also have a unique idea that we could try if you're up for it. Your character is a royal who lives in medieval times. My character is a time traveler from modern times who somehow ends up in the medieval era. He has no idea how to get back to his time period, and your character finds him, and develops a liking for him. Maybe she likes that he's unique and different from everything she's seen. But you get the point. I'd definitely love trying this idea, but if you don't like it we can go for a regular royal x royal or royal x knight as well.

I'd RP a male character for a MxF pairing. Let me know if you'd like to RP with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back