• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for RP partners!

Hi! My name is Ash, and I'm looking for some 1x1 rp partners, but you already know that, let's cut to the chase.

First of all, I'm a minor, so if you're not comfortable with that, please move along. I try to type as much as you do, so unless you write a novel for every post, I should be able to somewhat keep up, if not falling behind by a sentence or two. I usually prefer some kind of romance aspect in my roleplays, but it doesn't have to be the main focus of the plot. All pairings are fine with me, but I might not have an OC that's a good match for your character, as I only have 2 female OCs and 2 male OCs at the moment. Speaking of OCs, I don't care what character you play, but I'm only comfortable roleplaying as my own characters, so please don't ask me to play any other characters.

Plots:

I'm not the best at coming up with plots so these are probably going to either not be by me or be pretty bare bones.

Plot 1: not by me, by this person (Id rather be muse A)

After being in a terrible accident, muse A’s apartment is put up for rent (belongings and all) and muse B takes the place. but it’s all too good to be true, because muse A is a ghost who doesn’t remember what happened to them, doesn’t realize they’re a ghost, and does not appreciate a stranger living in their apartment. muse B tries everything (exorcism, cleansing, rituals) to get rid of the stubborn ghost, but muse A doesn’t budge. - romance starts to blossom blah blah blah. luckily (or unluckily) for them, they’re not really dead, but they’re in a coma in the hospital on the other side of town.

Plot 2: also not by me, by this person (I'd rather be muse B)

Muse A summons a demon to do their bidding and it works. Despite this, the demon (Muse B) still decides to act like an asshole. (this one doesn't have much to it so we can add onto this one)

Plot 3: not by me, ok i swear i will include one plot thats by me in this post, by the same person as the plot above. (i can be either, it doesnt really matter)

An AU where soul mates can feel each other's pain. Muse A and B are roommates. Muse A hits their shin off the corner of the table and Muse B hisses in pain. They then find out they're soul mates.

Plot 4: by me this time (i'd rather be muse B)

Muse A is a barista at the coffee shop that muse B is a regular at. It's gotten to the point where muse A knows muse B's order by heart. And to be honest, muse A thinks muse B is kind of cute, and decides to ask them out via writing on their coffee cup (or whatever they order it doesn't have to be coffee).

Ok I know that all of these are romance plots but thats just what i usually rp. If you have a plot in mind i'd probably be down to do that too. If you're interested, either comment on this ost or DM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back