• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for rp partners!

wolfias

☾ mythic mutt ✩
Hey there! I’m Wolfias, feel free to call me any variation of that! I’m currently looking for a partner or two who also enjoy writing in paragraphs and have oc’s ready to go!

Personally I prefer writing as males but occasionally I can throw in a female oc, it’s kinda up to whoever I’m writing with! I do prefer lgbt pairings, and I typically like some kind of romance thrown in. It can be a slow burn, enemies to lovers, whatever you wish!

As for genres I love fantasy / apocalyptic / alpha omega / slice of life and then some! If you already have a plot ready feel free to send one my way! I might update this post with plot ideas of my own once they come to me.

And for myself, currently I’ve got a lot of free time so most days you will see me available from 9am to 1am. However I’m never in a rush to keep a thread going, so if you need a small break or decide you’ve lost your muse just give me a poke and let me know! I won’t be mad or upset, but I’d hate to be left hanging when I could be searching for another rp. :3 I’ll definitely do the same though!

Ooooo could I, perhaps ?
I have some prompts
Although, I seem to be at a lack of inspiration for the time-being, but seeing as I'm bored and it's... wow, almost 5am I've decided to start replying to rps that need to be replied to aha.
So, I should be more active in rps, or at least I'm trying to-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back