• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for RP partners? (:

Calliope

Worlds of paper and ink ♥

5092699.png

About me

* I'm working full time, so there might be times when I'm just too busy or too tired to reply, but if it takes longer than two days, I probably just forgot and would be glad about a little nudge :3

* Really, I RP everything. from fluff to horror, I'm in.

* Okay so, there's no thing that drives me away like horrible grammar and punctuation. Not meaning to be a grammar Nazi here! Mistakes happen, of course; just, please, keep an eye o it? (:

* I love to chat OOC, so if you want that too, hey, great!

*Let's plot together! I'm always happy to hear my partners ideas and suggestions, it makes the RP interesting!

* I'm totally LGBTQ+ friendly, really, and I can play either gender and pairing without a problem.

Pairings

* vampire x human
* werewolf x human
*vampire x werewolf
*alien x human
*android x human
* good x bad
* popular x wallflower
* angel x demon
* angel x human
* demon x human
*demon x witch
* shapeshifter x human
* shapeshifter x shapeshifter
* experiment x doctor
* experiment x human

and many many more!

Prompts

* we used to date before you left to become famous. now your famous and dating all these models, but it’s Christmas time and you’ve come home to be with your family. Wait, what are you doing at my doorstep at midnight?? Come inside before you catch a cold.

* I’m the biggest flirt in high school, I can get anyone with a few well placed words. And then you walked in and I became a stuttering mess and I can’t control myself anymore. I can’t even flirt with other people. What did you do you wizard-

* What happens when the tables are turned, and the siren falls in love with the human?

* muse a waiting twenty years for muse b to come out of prison

* Muse A has created/resurrected Muse B and somehow managed to bring them fully to life.

* Muse A flailing and skidding about all over the place, while Muse B is showing off, skating around in circles

* Ex-villain knocks on hero’s door, wanting to change their ways, but are unsure how

* One of both muses are stranded in an unfamiliar place with no money, no family and no friends to rely on. They need to figure out what to do

* Muse A settles into their business class seat on the plane, anticipating a long but peaceful flight across the country. That is until Muse B occupies the seat directly behind theirs with their crying bundle of joy in tow. After nearly 15 minutes of non-stop noise, Muse A turns around to complain. When Muse A comes face to face with Muse B (a single parent who’s obviously struggling), they suddenly have a change of heart.

* Muse A takes notice of Muse B’s instrument case when Muse B comes to stand by them on the train. The pair strike up a conversation about music, a shared passion, and Muse B mentions that they’re actually on their way to a gig right now if Muse A wants to come. When Muse A agrees, they don’t realize yet that Muse B is a subway musician who lives off tips from kind commuters.

*A is a scientist of a big company, just like their father had been before them. The problem?
They've been experimenting with DNA and human cells.
B, one of the experiments, manages to escape, while A finds out that all the chemicals and stuff changed them as well. Together, they run away, trying to find a safe place. Will hate and distrust remain, or will they eventually grow closer?

Plots

Nephilim
It was no big announcement, nor a call or even a passing mention.
It was a whisper, a rumor, told with anxious, yet curious gazes and hushed voices.
Doctor Howard Norris, famous for his biomechanic works and prosthetics, was said to be inviting people to work for his company, Bio Tech.
And that's that.
Just a tiny ad, barely noticeable, without nothing but a time and place to visit for an interview, and the hint to bring luggage for a week.
When yc comes for an interview, they are surprised to find themself in a big apartment block, being told they would live there until they would be interviewed by Dr.Norris.
One after one, the other applicants just disappear after their interview...
They probably just went home though. Right?
Though it seems odd...
The Doctor's assistant (mc) is oddly closed up about everything that has to do with Bio Tech and the job advert.
Yc soon should find out what was going on:
As they enter the room for their interview after a few fairly odd days in the apartment block, they are told that the job would be to test a new feature from Bio Tech- biomechanic alterations.
For whatever reason, yc agrees and after hours of surgery wakes up in a hospital bed with just those alterations.
Their job?
Report absolutely everything going on inside them. As long as they keep doing their evening reports, they are allowed to spend the rest of the day however they want, and eat and live in the doctor's private resort for free.
However there are two simple rules to follow- never let anyone know about Bio Tech's alterations- and never, under no circumstances, enter the mansion of the doctor.
It all doesn't seem that bad though, and yc and the doctors assistant hit it off right away.
Too bad the assistant spends most of theit time working in the mansion.
Too bad yc never was one to follow rules.
Never enter the mansion.

In my time of dying
well, this isn't how A had imagined their life.
Within just one month, their partner broke up, their boss fired them, their best friend moved away for a military mission somewhere in Pakistan or so, their apartment burned down, and to top it all, they got run over by a truck.and instead of heaven, they end up back on earth- as a guardian angel.
Given, they hadn't always been the best person, but is it really necessary to have been assigned to their worst enemy?!
While A now has to make sure B will be okay, B can't recognize them, as their appearance has been changed. And while A and B spend more time together (not that A had a choice on that), they eventually grow closer...

Through the glass
A is living a totally normal life. Nothing special happening, nothing going terribly wrong.
Well at least until he/she moves into a new house. All the furniture of course is gone, excepting one piece- a huge, old mirror.
Nothing to worry about?
B thinks about that differently. He/she is a ghost, trapped in that mirror for ages already, trying to warn the people of the true threat in the house...of course everyone thinks he/she is the monster here though. And while B is desperately trying to save A, the darkness is rising, preparing to devour its' next victim.

Requiem for a dream
A and B have been best friends since ages. And while B is completely clueless about it (or at least acts like he/she is), A has a crush on him/her since years already.
One evening, A finally gets his/her guts together and tells N to meet up somewhere, because 'there's something you need to know.'
When A arrives, he/she sees B hugging some other guy/girl, and thinking he/she fell in love with C (player of A would double up with C then), he/she runs away heartbrokenly...completely overlooking the car.
Good thing: A comes back- as B's guardian angel!
Bad thing: he/she doesn't look like himself/herself anymore, and therefore can't be recognized by his/her appearance.
Another bad thing: C. Helping B over the loss of A and just...being a great person.
Will A manage to make B recognize him/her? Will he/she win B's heart? Or will it be C in the end?

© Calliope

Last edited:
hey wanna write a supernatural high school romancec and adventure story

Hi! I'd love to do a variety of the pairings listed (demon x angel and good x bad being my favorites) but I'm also really interested in the Ex-villain Prompt!

hey wanna write a supernatural high school romancec and adventure story
sounds good, mind PMing me to discuss everything else? I'm still <10 post count ^^"
Hi! I'd love to do a variety of the pairings listed (demon x angel and good x bad being my favorites) but I'm also really interested in the Ex-villain Prompt!
Hi there, I'm happy to see some of my ideas caught your interest!^^ would you mind PMing me to discuss everything else? Can't start conversations yet because <10 Post count ^^"

Hello! I love your prompts! I'm very interested in the Single Parent one! I would love to do it with you!

Hello, I'm quite interested by your prompt of the ex-villain attempting to reconcile with the hero. I reckon there's so much potential to develop our respective characters, if we do end up plotting for this idea! Would you like to discuss details? :-)

Hello, I'm quite interested by your prompt of the ex-villain attempting to reconcile with the hero. I reckon there's so much potential to develop our respective characters, if we do end up plotting for this idea! Would you like to discuss details? :-)
sure thing, PM me! I can't start conversations yet ^^"

So many replies, but I’d love to write with you if maybe you’d be interested!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back