• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for RP partners!

Tigress

Feline Overlord
Hey! My name is Tigress, I have been role playing for a good few years now, but I ended up taking an unintended hiatus that lasted nearly a year and a half. Anyway, I'm looking to get back into the swing of things with anyone willing to join me!

I am looking for one x ones with people that are fairly active, but that doesn't mean you need to be on 24/7.

I can do anywhere between one paragraph and seven paragraphs depending on how I'm feeling and how much I am given to work with.

Anyway, let's get to rules and what I'm looking for!

Rules:

• No godmodding
  • Respect the sites rules
  • Don't be shy to talk to me! I don't bite!

Now then. Here are the pairings (I'm not limited to these, anything new is more than welcome!)

I can do any type of pairing (MxM, FxF, FxM) I have no problem playing either gender!

Pairings

Student x Teacher

Vampire/Werewolf/Supernatural creature x Human

Vampire x Werewolf

Demon/Angel x Human

Demon x Angel

Prisoner x Prison Guard

Assassin x Target

Prince/Princess x Knight

Royalty x Demon

Mermaid/Merman x Pirate

As for fandoms, they aren't things I do very often. But I'm willing to do Creepypasta fandom RPs.

Please give other ideas if you have any! Like I said, I'm open for anything!

I would love to have an rp partner. I'm online often and I hate when I'm in a large rp and no one responds to my posts. This will be vary good for me, since I can talk to you to pass the time

[QUOTE="Akio Chikara]I would love to have an rp partner. I'm online often and I hate when I'm in a large rp and no one responds to my posts. This will be vary good for me, since I can talk to you to pass the time

[/QUOTE]
Sounds good to me! Send me a PM and we'll work out a plan :D

I'm really interested in starting a rp with you and liking most of your ideas.

PM me ! :)

[QUOTE="Jack the wolf]Interested in prince/princessX Knight FXF

[/QUOTE]
Sounds great! Please PM me?

Hey, I'm interested if you're still looking :b I'm interested in the ones listed below or some combo of these. I prefer FxF but am fine with the others

Student x Teacher

Vampire x Werewolf

9forgotten said:
Hey, I'm interested if you're still looking :b I'm interested in the ones listed below or some combo of these. I prefer FxF but am fine with the others
Student x Teacher

Vampire x Werewolf
Hi there! Student x Teacher sounds great! Send me a PM!

Hi!

I would send you a PM but seeing as I'm under new member ristrictions, I can't as of yet, so I was hoping you'd be so kind as to send one my way when you have the time?

Assassin x Target

Vampire x Werewolf

(I'm fine with FxF and MxF)

I'm willing to do either of those RPs! Though, my replies would sometimes be slow because school work(I know... Lovely right?) And the fact that I probably live across the world from you. Timezones.... yes, my favourite. (>n>)

Tenebrous said:
Assassin x Target

Vampire x Werewolf

(I'm fine with FxF and MxF)

I'm willing to do either of those RPs! Though, my replies would sometimes be slow because school work(I know... Lovely right?) And the fact that I probably live across the world from you. Timezones.... yes, my favourite. (>n>)
Hi there! How about vampe x werewolf? Send me a PM and we can work out the details ^^(^U^)

[QUOTE="Neko Mimi]Are you still open for more? I'm pretty interested in the creepypasta rp....

[/QUOTE]
Still open, yeah. Shoot me a PM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back