• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for rp partners! (mxm or fxf)

MiloMilo

Hi! I'm new to the site, so please forgive me if I make any mistakes or am a bit slow!

Some parings I'd like to try out! I'm ok with being either one! Also if you got a cool prompt lemme know! Willing to consider other ideas!

Werewolf x Vampire
Blind date x Person looking for a date??? LOL
Childhood friend x Childhood friend
Alien x Lonely person
Barista x customer
dumb delinquent x smart student

Rules:
  • I'm 18 so I rather rp with people my age or a bit older! No one under 18 please!
  • Sometimes I make spelling mistakes, they are fairly small, also I'm not like the coolest writer around but, I've been rping for a long time! You must be ok with that!
  • I love romance, but I like development. Like first become friends then lovers. If you don't wanna slow burn with me then look somewhere elseie.
  • Most of the time I write one paragraph, or like up to 3 paragraphs, it always depends. If you not ok with me writing this much then again look somewhere else!
  • If you don't wanna rp here I'm ok with discord, just pm or message me???
  • I'm ok with ghosting! Just lemme know if you don't wanna rp anymore! So I don't feel anxious for 10 years and then be like WAIT, sometimes I'm an idiot please be kind jsdna.
  • I like to discuss our rp stuff before we dive in, so if your not ok with that again go look somewhere else!
  • I sometimes take a bit to reply, I'm a high school senior so my ass gets kicked by school a lot. I'm also an artist, so I need time to do my digital art jasndas. If your not ok with waiting for a reply then be gone my fam. NAturally I'll wait for your reply as well, but if it's been like a week and you haven't said anything I'll nudge you. Just lemme know what's up.
  • I don't do fandom rps sorry! Only oc stuff, also it's ok for your character to have an anime face claim! Or just a description of what they look like!
  • I'm friendly but if you make me feel anxious I'll let you know.
PM OR DM IF YOUR INTERESTED! COMMENT WITH QUESTIONSSSSSSSSSSSSS! <333

Users who are viewing this thread

Back