• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking For RP Partners. Multiple Fandoms.

skylarhaven

I need Coffee
Looking for RP partners! I RP from a very vast amount of fandoms:
-Voltron- Basically ship everyone with everyone. I can write for Keith, Pidge, Lance, and Matt. If you have a good idea send it my way.
-Death Note- Matt/Mello, L/Beyond Birthday. I can write for all of them. Send me your interest.
-Harry Potter- New Gen, Marauders and Golden Trio eras. Too many pairings and people I can write for to list, message me your interest and I will see if I can write for any of them.
-Hannibal- Hannigram. Can write as Hannibal.
-Sherlock- Johnlock, Sherlock/Moriarty, Moran/Moriarty. I can write for Sherlock, John and Moriarty.
-Marvel- craving Stony, Stucky and Spideypool, but have other pairing interests as well. I can write for Steve, Bucky, Tony, Wade, and Peter Parker. Ask me about other characters.
-Life is Strange- Really into GrahamScott. Rachel/Chloe, Max/Chloe. I can write as Nathan, Chloe and Rachel.
-Umbrella Academy- Klaus/Dave. I can write as Five, Klaus, Dave and Ben.
-Welcome to Nightvale- Cecil/Carlos. I can write for Cecil.
-Bond series (Daniel Craig Movies)- 007/Q. I can write for both, but I'm a way better Q.
-Shameless (US) - Ian/Mickey. I can write for Mickey and other characters. Send me your ideas.
-Shadowhunters/Mortal Instruments- Malec. Can write for Alec, though I can try to write for Magnus if called for. Send me your ideas.
-Good Omens- I can write for Crowley.

This is not a complete list, just some of the ones off the top of my head. The pairings listed are not a must or the only pairings I am into, just top interests. I more or less will RP any fandom if I know it and I'm into it, just message me a fandom or a pairing and I will let you know if I can RP it.

~PLEASE READ BELOW!!!~
* I write in the third-person omniscient point of view story -like narrative style. or Advanced Lit.
*I mostly write M/M, or F/F. It's very rare for me to write M/F. Convince me.
* I prefer posts that move along the plot. Not asking for paragraphs on each and every post, just something other than one line of action or dialogue.
*I prefer that we have the RP in a separate PM than the OOC chat one. That way we can plot and plan without disturbing the flow of the RP.
* No OCs please. I don't RP with OCs. AT ALL. I only write Canon/Canon.
* Please no Godmoding my characters. If you have an idea, tell me and I will 90% be like 'let's do it.'
*Please do watch your spelling. I understand typos, but I kinda need to understand what you are writing to reply.
* PLEASE BE 18+
*If interested or have an idea for a RP, feel free to message me with the fandom and pairing. I do pretty much any theme or AU.
*Mature and Dark themes we will have to discuss.

Looking for RP partners! I RP from a very vast amount of fandoms:
-Voltron- Basically ship everyone with everyone. I can write for Keith, Pidge, Lance, and Matt. If you have a good idea send it my way.
-Death Note- Matt/Mello, L/Beyond Birthday. I can write for all of them. Send me your interest.
-Harry Potter- New Gen, Marauders and Golden Trio eras. Too many pairings and people I can write for to list, message me your interest and I will see if I can write for any of them.
-Hannibal- Hannigram. Can write as Hannibal.
-Sherlock- Johnlock, Sherlock/Moriarty, Moran/Moriarty. I can write for Sherlock, John and Moriarty.
-Marvel- craving Stony, Stucky and Spideypool, but have other pairing interests as well. I can write for Steve, Bucky, Tony, Wade, and Peter Parker. Ask me about other characters.
-Life is Strange- Really into GrahamScott. Rachel/Chloe, Max/Chloe. I can write as Nathan, Chloe and Rachel.
-Umbrella Academy- Klaus/Dave. I can write as Five, Klaus, Dave and Ben.
-Welcome to Nightvale- Cecil/Carlos. I can write for Cecil.
-Bond series (Daniel Craig Movies)- 007/Q. I can write for both, but I'm a way better Q.
-Shameless (US) - Ian/Mickey. I can write for Mickey and other characters. Send me your ideas.
-Shadowhunters/Mortal Instruments- Malec. Can write for Alec, though I can try to write for Magnus if called for. Send me your ideas.
-Good Omens- I can write for Crowley.

This is not a complete list, just some of the ones off the top of my head. The pairings listed are not a must or the only pairings I am into, just top interests. I more or less will RP any fandom if I know it and I'm into it, just message me a fandom or a pairing and I will let you know if I can RP it.

~PLEASE READ BELOW!!!~
* I write in the third-person omniscient point of view story -like narrative style. or Advanced Lit.
*I mostly write M/M, or F/F. It's very rare for me to write M/F. Convince me.
* I prefer posts that move along the plot. Not asking for paragraphs on each and every post, just something other than one line of action or dialogue.
*I prefer that we have the RP in a separate PM than the OOC chat one. That way we can plot and plan without disturbing the flow of the RP.
* No OCs please. I don't RP with OCs. AT ALL. I only write Canon/Canon.
* Please no Godmoding my characters. If you have an idea, tell me and I will 90% be like 'let's do it.'
*Please do watch your spelling. I understand typos, but I kinda need to understand what you are writing to reply.
* PLEASE BE 18+
*If interested or have an idea for a RP, feel free to message me with the fandom and pairing. I do pretty much any theme or AU.
*Mature and Dark themes we will have to discuss.

hey! I’m new to this site but I’d love to role play Stucky with you :) I am unsure where you’d like to do that but I’d love to do so :)

P.S.A= Please don't reply to this ad unless you are serious about rping. I am tired of wasting time on making a server and setting everything up only to just not have anyone reply to starters, ghost for days on end and then leave the server without any explanation at all.

Hi, I was wondering if you'd be up for a Saiki K RP? If not we can do Voltron, been a while since I've had a chance to do an RP for that with someone who didn't later turn out to be an anti :/ (I don't ship Sheith by any means but that doesn't mean I like antis) Either way shoot me a message!

Hey! Sorry if I'm late to the party. If you're still looking for an Axel/Roxas roleplay, I'm sooo down. Otherwise, I'd love to write Matt/Mello with you!

Hi! Would love to do a Marvel RP with you! Let me know if you're still looking for a partner and we can come up with some juicy plots together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back