• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for RP partners. Multiple Fandoms/Pairings/Themes.

skylarhaven

I need Coffee
Looking for another RP! I RP from a very vast amount of fandoms with over 10 years of experience:
-Voltron
-Death Note
-Harry Potter
-Hannibal
-Sherlock
-Marvel (Really in Stucky and Spideypool atm)
-Life is Strange (Really into GrahamScott atm, if you give me some good GrahamScott I will love you)
-Umbrella Academy (REALLLY craving a good Klaus/Dave)
-Welcome to Nightvale
-Sally Face
-Shadowhunters/ Mortal Instruments
-007/Bond (Daniel Craig movies)
-Good Omens

This is not the complete list, just some of the ones off the top of my head. I more or less will rp any fandom if I know it, just message me a fandom and I will let you know if I can rp it. I will also list every character I write for upon request!

~PLEASE READ BELOW!!!~
* I write in the third-person omniscient point of view story -like narrative style. or Advanced Lit.
*I mostly write M/M, or F/F. It's very rare for me to write M/F. Convince me.
* I prefer posts that move along the plot. Not asking for paragraphs on each and every post, just something other than one line of action or dialogue.
*I prefer that we have the RP in a separate PM than the OOC chat one. That way we can plot and plan without disturbing the flow of the RP.
* No OCs please. I don't RP with OCs. I only write Canon/Canon.
* Please no Godmoding my characters. If you have an idea, tell me and I will 90% be like 'let's do it.'
*Please do watch your spelling. I understand typos, but I kinda need to understand what you are writing to reply.
* PLEASE BE 18+
*If interested or have an idea for a RP, feel free to message me with the fandom and pairing. I do pretty much any theme or AU.
*Mature and Dark themes we will have to discuss.

Last edited:
Looking for another RP! I RP from a very vast amount of fandoms with over 10 years of experience:
-Voltron
-Death Note
-Harry Potter
-Hannibal
-Sherlock
-Marvel (Really in Stucky and Spideypool atm)
-Life is Strange (Really into GrahamScott atm, if you give me some good GrahamScott I will love you)
-Umbrella Academy (REALLLY craving a good Klaus/Dave)
-Welcome to Nightvale
-Sally Face
-Shadowhunters/ Mortal Instruments
-007/Bond (Daniel Craig movies)
-Good Omens

This is not the complete list, just some of the ones off the top of my head. I more or less will rp any fandom if I know it, just message me a fandom and I will let you know if I can rp it. I will also list every character I write for upon request!

~PLEASE READ BELOW!!!~
* I write in the third-person omniscient point of view story -like narrative style. or Advanced Lit.
*I mostly write M/M, or F/F. It's very rare for me to write M/F. Convince me.
* I prefer posts that move along the plot. Not asking for paragraphs on each and every post, just something other than one line of action or dialogue.
*I prefer that we have the RP in a separate PM than the OOC chat one. That way we can plot and plan without disturbing the flow of the RP.
* No OCs please. I don't RP with OCs. I only write Canon/Canon.
* Please no Godmoding my characters. If you have an idea, tell me and I will 90% be like 'let's do it.'
*Please do watch your spelling. I understand typos, but I kinda need to understand what you are writing to reply.
* PLEASE BE 18+
*If interested or have an idea for a RP, feel free to message me with the fandom and pairing. I do pretty much any theme or AU.
*Mature and Dark themes we will have to discuss.
Hey! I'd love to do a Voltron, Marvel, or LIS roleplay!

You still around for Grahamscott?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back