• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for RP Partners ((Currently Closed))

If you're still up for the Circus Performer/Circus performer one then PM me! I usually only play female characters, however I kinda want to make twins (one boy one girl) for the circus one so whatever romance you're up for is good for me! I also have no life, so I should be good for replies, but i'll let you know if im heading somewhere and will be gone for a bit.
Yeah PM me and we can figure some stuff out!

Not very big into fandoms, but other than that, when it comes to romance I'm willing to try just about anything except highschool RPs. Seriously, I need a break.
As far as a character with a tragic backstory? Bro, I got you COVERED.
Literate? Check.
Willing to move the story? I try.
I almost always RP as a guy and generally prefer MxF romance, so no problem.
Now... response time.
That can kinda fluctuate, as I really do have a life outside of RPnation (big surprise) that being said, if for some reason I can't RP that day, or need to leave suddenly, I'll say so.
Plots? Again, down for just about anything.
and Introduction!
I am Jester, 14, and have been RPing for about 2 years now. I'm rather good at it. I have an AMAZING profile pic, so there.

Not very big into fandoms, but other than that, when it comes to romance I'm willing to try just about anything except highschool RPs. Seriously, I need a break.
As far as a character with a tragic backstory? Bro, I got you COVERED.
Literate? Check.
Willing to move the story? I try.
I almost always RP as a guy and generally prefer MxF romance, so no problem.
Now... response time.
That can kinda fluctuate, as I really do have a life outside of RPnation (big surprise) that being said, if for some reason I can't RP that day, or need to leave suddenly, I'll say so.
Plots? Again, down for just about anything.
and Introduction!
I am Jester, 14, and have been RPing for about 2 years now. I'm rather good at it. I have an AMAZING profile pic, so there.
Yo yo yo pm me bro

First, let me introduce myself. Most people online call me Elizabeth. I'm 17 years old and I've been roleplaying for the past 6 years which feels kind of weird to say. I have a thing for tragic backstories with characters...which is evident once people get a look at my characters.

Firstly, before you PM me about stuff do me a favor and comment here and like introduce yourself and say what plot/pairing/universe your interested in roleplaying and stuff. It's hard to have a ton of PMs so I'd rather work out if we're going to roleplay here first and then start a PM to actually plan some stuff out.

Anyway now that that's over with, let's get into my requirements for RP partners.

• You must be a literate roleplayer. This means you need to have fairly good grammar and spelling, and you need to be able to write at least a short paragraph in each response. One sentence answers suck, and they don't pull the story along at all.

• Related to the last one, I want my partners to match my post length. If I give you 2 paragraphs I want something around that back from you. Now this is less needed when it comes to really long posts. Like I don't expect novels to be going back and forth between us but I at least expect a couple of paragraphs if I put a lot of work into a post. If I'm putting a ton of effort in only to get a few sentences back I may just leave the rp...

• Generally I like to talk about the rp, plan things, and send characters in one PM, and then start another PM for the actual roleplay.

• I can and will not be the one to carry the storyline. I don't want my character to constantly be the one who has to get things moving. If you cant pull the storyline along with me there isn't really a point in the roleplay. It stops being fun when I feel like I'm the only one doing anything.

• I would appreciate if you'd reply to me quickly. Like at least reply more than once a day. I don't have a life. So when I get a response from a roleplay I get really into it and then it sucks when it takes like 20 hours to get a response to my post.

• I refuse to constantly play the guy in MxF relationships. I don't mind playing male characters. In fact, I actually like my male characters more than my females generally. But that gets really repetitive really quickly and then it becomes boring.

• Speaking of pairings, I'm not too comfortable playing FxF roleplays, so I'm sorry if that's what you're looking for....I just find it hard to get myself into a good mindset for them, and I apologize. I do, however, do MxF (kinda my go to, and usually preferred for roleplays) and MxM

• Might be kind of annoying but I almost strictly roleplay romance. It tends to be easier to keep a story going that way soooo
Okay that's all I can think of on that topic soooo now onto plots, pairings, and fandoms.
First of all with just pairings I still like to plan some stuff out.

Some of these have different colors, and those colors correspond to different moods I'm in for certain plots/pairings/fandoms.​

Pink - Actually Begging You to RP this With Me

Lavender - Really Wanting

Orange - Not Seriously Craving But I Could go for it (basically the general shit I can always get myself into)

Black/White (depends on theme) - Meh​

This Gross Ass Yellow Color - Not in the Mood at All but if you really want it still say something you might be able to convince me with a great plot

Pairings

Royalty x Commoner/Servant
Royalty x Royalty
Psych Patient x Psych Patient
Roommate x Roommate
Ex-Lovers
Virgin x Player
(this doesn't necissarily mean I want them fucking js)
Doctor x Patient
Teacher x Parent
Intern/Employee x Boss

Circus Performer x Circus Performer
Best Friends turned Lovers
One Night Stand Turned Relationship

Childhood Friends
Enemies Forced to Work Together
Rich Character x Poor/Average Character
Sheltered Character x Rebel

(In a Fantasy World) Characters from Two Races that Don't Get Along

and honestly there's tons more but yeah

Plots

some of these plots are from tumblr and some are my own, so I'll break them up accordingly

Tumblr Plots
A) Coming home to a broken A.C. yet again, Muse A strips down to their underwear to stave off heatstroke and calls their friend to bring over a spare fan; Muse B (any relation to the friend) shows up with the delivery instead and is unexpectedly greeted by a half-naked Muse A. << Literally whichever character you'd want to use doesn't matter to me, I'd be happy to be either

B) It’s moving day for Muse A and Muse B, best friends since primary school who’ve finally saved up enough to rent their own apartment in a nice part of the city. Fully embracing their independence, the excited pair decide to move their stuff without the assistance of a professional moving company. The roomies’ plans go awry when their couch gets lodged in the apartment doorway, blocking entrance into their box-cluttered place and access to the other side of the hall. Muse A and Muse B try every trick up their sleeve to get the couch to budge, but they’re not successful. Muse C and Muse D, renters on the other side of the hall, encounter their struggling neighbors at the top of the steps (and the hunk of furniture obstructing their path). Muse C and Muse D offer assistance and eventually manage to get the couch into the apartment.

Grateful, Muse A and Muse B invite their friendly neighbors over. Muse A and Muse C are flirtatious from the get-go, while Muse B and Muse D can’t help but roll their eyes at their respective roommates. Muse A and Muse C rush into a fling based on their physical attraction to one another, but they end up having terrible chemistry once the deed is done. It’s very awkward and sometimes even tense between them when they bump into the other in the hall. Muse B and Muse D, however, develop a genuine liking for one another that seems like it might turn into something more over time. << In this case A and C would just kinda be side characters that weren't actually a part of the rp at all they'd probably just be mentioned here and there. B and D would be the ship actually being played out.

C) Muse A has been admitted to a psychiatric hospital, and is currently undergoing a long term evaluation. Muse B is a volunteer at the hospital. They bring the families of the residents anything they may need, sit with patients that have no visitors, or simply act as a good listener when needed. A doctor on staff directs Muse B to Muse A, explaining that Muse A is very much alert, but does not respond to anyone that attempts to interact with them. The doctor suggests that Muse B sit with Muse A on the next day, perhaps reading them a novel or telling stories in the hopes that a fresh face who is neither staff nor patient will garner a positive response. Muse B signs in the following day with a copy of their favorite book in hand and sits at Muse A’s side to read. Muse A does not respond for days on end, but one afternoon they finally make eye contact with Muse B, the hint of a smile on their features, looking forward to continuing the story. Muse B is overwhelmed by the small gesture, suddenly hit by the realization that in spite of Muse A’s complete and utter silence, they have grown incredibly fond of them. As the novel progresses, so does the connection between volunteer and patient. Only when the last page has been read aloud does Muse A finally speak to Muse B. << I would want to be Muse A here, but we wouldn't have to fully roleplay all the days that your character would come in and sit with mine because that could get boring for you. We'd just skip forward in time here and there until they finished the book. I actually have quite a lot of plans around this one that are too long to put here whoops.

My Plots
A) (This one is not available at all, ad I'm currently doing this plot with more than one partner already) Muse A belongs to a rich family/is a prince or smth, and has been spoiled most of their life. When for some reason Muse A is forced to eat at a restaurant in a "lower class" neighborhood, Muse B is their server. Muse A is a total asshole, and Muse B will not put up with it, giving snarky responses to every insulting thing Muse A has to say. Muse A is incredibly intrigued by Muse B, not used to being treated that way, and begins to return to the restaurant just to see Muse B...who isn't nearly as happy to see them as they'd hoped. << In this I'd want to be Muse A bc I actually have a character for this

B) Muse A grew up in a sheltered and strict home in a fairly well off family. Muse B lives on the rough side of town, their family barely had enough to pay the bills. This can go one of two ways.
1) They knew each other in high school and B hated A, simply because they were under the impression that A was a spoiled piece of shit. Now they're adults and something forces them together (going to the same college, living right across the hall from each other, any other reason you'd wanna use)​

2) We could just RP them in high school, where B can't stand A and they still get forced together << I'd rather be Muse B in both cases but either could work

C) (already doing this plot) Muse A is a psychology intern who sits in on therapy sessions to learn more about how therapy works. Muse B is going to see the doctor that A follows for therapy (either by choice or by force from family, though this depends on age) Muse B develops an attraction to Muse A, but is fairly good at hiding it. Muse A tries their hardest to ignore their attraction to Muse B but eventually something forces them together. << I'd probably want to be Muse B, but again I could be either

D) Characters A and B can’t stand each other for whatever reason...but when they both try out for a musical (could be a school musical or just a production in their town etc) and get parts as lovers they’re forced to play them...or else give up their part. They have to look past their hate for each other to play convincing characters...but soon it seems it’s not just acting.

E) Character A used to be a drug addict, but got clean a few years back. Character B just moved into the apartments and has taken an interest in A...who quickly notices the signs of their addiction and tries to steer clear of them. Plot could go a few ways.
1) A gives in, in a moment of weakness, and does something with B (kisses them, sleeps with them...depends on the character and the rp) and we just go from there?
2) B and A, despite A’s attempts to stay away from B, become friends and slightly get to know each other. B’s original fascination with A slowly turns into something of a crush...and they work to kick their addiction in hopes that A might be willing to reconsider being with them.

those are all the non-fandom related plots I have for now but I'll slowly add more

Fandoms / Universes

i'm not a part of a whole lot of fandoms that i'm willing to rp stuff with but it's fine

ALSO THESE ARE ALL STRICTLY FOR OCs

Fandoms

Harry Potter

The Greatest Showman

Percy Jackson and the Olympians

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (except I haven't read all the books wHOOPS)​

Ouran High School Host Club​

Universes

1800's Circus

Fantasy World (like mages and fairies and royalty)

1940's Asylum

Kingdoms​

Modern Magic (like witches and stuff in modern times)

Superpowers​

Fandom Plots

I have a few plots for different fandoms so if you're interested in those I'll happily rp them with you as well

Tumblr Plots

Harry Potter

Percy Jackson

My Plots

Harry Potter
A) Character A has been homeschooled most of their life up until like their 5th year, when they decide they'd like a more formal education before they go looking for jobs as an adult. But when they get to Hogwarts they're not treated too kindly and people aren't very willing to put up with them not knowing what to do. Character B either takes notice and decides to help them out on their own, or is forced to help character A by a teacher or something. Either way works.

B) Character A and Character B have hated each other practically since their first year for reasons we'll decide in the rp. When they're stuck together as partners in potions class neither are happy about it...but several weeks into class they get to the day where they brew amorentia. Character A yells at B, telling them they put on too much perfume/cologne and they cant smell the potion. Whether character B informs A that they ran out of their perfume/cologne a week prior depends on when we do the rp. << I don't mind whichever character I play in this one I just love this plot

Percy Jackson
A) (already doing this plot) Character A is a child of Apollo working in the infirmary. Character B is constantly being brought in for stupid, avoidable injuries. And somehow A always ends up being the one who takes care of B.

B) (Color depends on character I play) Character A has a reputation around the camp of being "scary", either because of who their godly parent is, or of something they did in the past. Character B isn't willing to just agree with that assumption without knowing A first, so they decide to introduce themselves. << Would love to do this as character A, not quite as much as character B

C) Character A and Character B were friends years ago. When Character A was sent out on a quest and didn't return, they were presumed to be dead. B was devastated. So when A suddenly comes back, like 3 years later, B is pissed as hell. << I'll only do this plot if I am character A, as I'm already playing character B in another rp

D) (this one is super trope-y) (Again, my interest in this plot depends on which character I play) Character A is the child of a dark/death related god/goddess. Character B is the child of a god/goddess of light/life. Think...a child of Nyx and child of Apollo...or a child of Demeter and a child of Hades, etc. They've never interacted until something forces them to. (they get sent on a quest together, are put together to teach a class of younger kids) << I'd want to be character A here as well. Most of my characters in the PJO universe are darkness related so that's where I have the easiest time applying characters to a plot.

Characters

Not all of my characters are connected to this link, so if none of them catch your attention just PM me and I'll look through for one or possibly make a new one because honestly I'm always willing to do that.
First, let me introduce myself. Most people online call me Elizabeth. I'm 17 years old and I've been roleplaying for the past 6 years which feels kind of weird to say. I have a thing for tragic backstories with characters...which is evident once people get a look at my characters.

Firstly, before you PM me about stuff do me a favor and comment here and like introduce yourself and say what plot/pairing/universe your interested in roleplaying and stuff. It's hard to have a ton of PMs so I'd rather work out if we're going to roleplay here first and then start a PM to actually plan some stuff out.

Anyway now that that's over with, let's get into my requirements for RP partners.

• You must be a literate roleplayer. This means you need to have fairly good grammar and spelling, and you need to be able to write at least a short paragraph in each response. One sentence answers suck, and they don't pull the story along at all.

• Related to the last one, I want my partners to match my post length. If I give you 2 paragraphs I want something around that back from you. Now this is less needed when it comes to really long posts. Like I don't expect novels to be going back and forth between us but I at least expect a couple of paragraphs if I put a lot of work into a post. If I'm putting a ton of effort in only to get a few sentences back I may just leave the rp...

• Generally I like to talk about the rp, plan things, and send characters in one PM, and then start another PM for the actual roleplay.

• I can and will not be the one to carry the storyline. I don't want my character to constantly be the one who has to get things moving. If you cant pull the storyline along with me there isn't really a point in the roleplay. It stops being fun when I feel like I'm the only one doing anything.

• I would appreciate if you'd reply to me quickly. Like at least reply more than once a day. I don't have a life. So when I get a response from a roleplay I get really into it and then it sucks when it takes like 20 hours to get a response to my post.

• I refuse to constantly play the guy in MxF relationships. I don't mind playing male characters. In fact, I actually like my male characters more than my females generally. But that gets really repetitive really quickly and then it becomes boring.

• Speaking of pairings, I'm not too comfortable playing FxF roleplays, so I'm sorry if that's what you're looking for....I just find it hard to get myself into a good mindset for them, and I apologize. I do, however, do MxF (kinda my go to, and usually preferred for roleplays) and MxM

• Might be kind of annoying but I almost strictly roleplay romance. It tends to be easier to keep a story going that way soooo
Okay that's all I can think of on that topic soooo now onto plots, pairings, and fandoms.
First of all with just pairings I still like to plan some stuff out.

Some of these have different colors, and those colors correspond to different moods I'm in for certain plots/pairings/fandoms.​

Pink - Actually Begging You to RP this With Me

Lavender - Really Wanting

Orange - Not Seriously Craving But I Could go for it (basically the general shit I can always get myself into)

Black/White (depends on theme) - Meh​

This Gross Ass Yellow Color - Not in the Mood at All but if you really want it still say something you might be able to convince me with a great plot

Pairings

Royalty x Commoner/Servant
Royalty x Royalty
Psych Patient x Psych Patient
Roommate x Roommate
Ex-Lovers
Virgin x Player
(this doesn't necissarily mean I want them fucking js)
Doctor x Patient
Teacher x Parent
Intern/Employee x Boss

Childhood Friends
Enemies Forced to Work Together
Rich Character x Poor/Average Character

(In a Fantasy World) Characters from Two Races that Don't Get Along

and honestly there's tons more but yeah

Plots

some of these plots are from tumblr and some are my own, so I'll break them up accordingly

Tumblr Plots
A) Coming home to a broken A.C. yet again, Muse A strips down to their underwear to stave off heatstroke and calls their friend to bring over a spare fan; Muse B (any relation to the friend) shows up with the delivery instead and is unexpectedly greeted by a half-naked Muse A. << Literally whichever character you'd want to use doesn't matter to me, I'd be happy to be either

B) It’s moving day for Muse A and Muse B, best friends since primary school who’ve finally saved up enough to rent their own apartment in a nice part of the city. Fully embracing their independence, the excited pair decide to move their stuff without the assistance of a professional moving company. The roomies’ plans go awry when their couch gets lodged in the apartment doorway, blocking entrance into their box-cluttered place and access to the other side of the hall. Muse A and Muse B try every trick up their sleeve to get the couch to budge, but they’re not successful. Muse C and Muse D, renters on the other side of the hall, encounter their struggling neighbors at the top of the steps (and the hunk of furniture obstructing their path). Muse C and Muse D offer assistance and eventually manage to get the couch into the apartment.

Grateful, Muse A and Muse B invite their friendly neighbors over. Muse A and Muse C are flirtatious from the get-go, while Muse B and Muse D can’t help but roll their eyes at their respective roommates. Muse A and Muse C rush into a fling based on their physical attraction to one another, but they end up having terrible chemistry once the deed is done. It’s very awkward and sometimes even tense between them when they bump into the other in the hall. Muse B and Muse D, however, develop a genuine liking for one another that seems like it might turn into something more over time. << In this case A and C would just kinda be side characters that weren't actually a part of the rp at all they'd probably just be mentioned here and there. B and D would be the ship actually being played out.

C) Muse A has been admitted to a psychiatric hospital, and is currently undergoing a long term evaluation. Muse B is a volunteer at the hospital. They bring the families of the residents anything they may need, sit with patients that have no visitors, or simply act as a good listener when needed. A doctor on staff directs Muse B to Muse A, explaining that Muse A is very much alert, but does not respond to anyone that attempts to interact with them. The doctor suggests that Muse B sit with Muse A on the next day, perhaps reading them a novel or telling stories in the hopes that a fresh face who is neither staff nor patient will garner a positive response. Muse B signs in the following day with a copy of their favorite book in hand and sits at Muse A’s side to read. Muse A does not respond for days on end, but one afternoon they finally make eye contact with Muse B, the hint of a smile on their features, looking forward to continuing the story. Muse B is overwhelmed by the small gesture, suddenly hit by the realization that in spite of Muse A’s complete and utter silence, they have grown incredibly fond of them. As the novel progresses, so does the connection between volunteer and patient. Only when the last page has been read aloud does Muse A finally speak to Muse B. << I would want to be Muse A here, but we wouldn't have to fully roleplay all the days that your character would come in and sit with mine because that could get boring for you. We'd just skip forward in time here and there until they finished the book. I actually have quite a lot of plans around this one that are too long to put here whoops.

My Plots
A) (This one is not available at all, ad I'm currently doing this plot with more than one partner already) Muse A belongs to a rich family/is a prince or smth, and has been spoiled most of their life. When for some reason Muse A is forced to eat at a restaurant in a "lower class" neighborhood, Muse B is their server. Muse A is a total asshole, and Muse B will not put up with it, giving snarky responses to every insulting thing Muse A has to say. Muse A is incredibly intrigued by Muse B, not used to being treated that way, and begins to return to the restaurant just to see Muse B...who isn't nearly as happy to see them as they'd hoped. << In this I'd want to be Muse A bc I actually have a character for this

B) Muse A grew up in a sheltered and strict home in a fairly well off family. Muse B lives on the rough side of town, their family barely had enough to pay the bills. This can go one of two ways.
1) They knew each other in high school and B hated A, simply because they were under the impression that A was a spoiled piece of shit. Now they're adults and something forces them together (going to the same college, living right across the hall from each other, any other reason you'd wanna use)​

2) We could just RP them in high school, where B can't stand A and they still get forced together << I'd rather be Muse B in both cases but either could work

C) (already doing this plot) Muse A is a psychology intern who sits in on therapy sessions to learn more about how therapy works. Muse B is going to see the doctor that A follows for therapy (either by choice or by force from family, though this depends on age) Muse B develops an attraction to Muse A, but is fairly good at hiding it. Muse A tries their hardest to ignore their attraction to Muse B but eventually something forces them together. << I'd probably want to be Muse B, but again I could be either

D) Characters A and B can’t stand each other for whatever reason...but when they both try out for a musical (could be a school musical or just a production in their town etc) and get parts as lovers they’re forced to play them...or else give up their part. They have to look past their hate for each other to play convincing characters...but soon it seems it’s not just acting.

E) Character A used to be a drug addict, but got clean a few years back. Character B just moved into the apartments and has taken an interest in A...who quickly notices the signs of their addiction and tries to steer clear of them. Plot could go a few ways.
1) A gives in, in a moment of weakness, and does something with B (kisses them, sleeps with them...depends on the character and the rp) and we just go from there?
2) B and A, despite A’s attempts to stay away from B, become friends and slightly get to know each other. B’s original fascination with A slowly turns into something of a crush...and they work to kick their addiction in hopes that A might be willing to reconsider being with them.

those are all the non-fandom related plots I have for now but I'll slowly add more

Fandoms / Universes

i'm not a part of a whole lot of fandoms that i'm willing to rp stuff with but it's fine

ALSO THESE ARE ALL STRICTLY FOR OCs

Fandoms

Harry Potter

The Greatest Showman

Percy Jackson and the Olympians

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (except I haven't read all the books wHOOPS)​

Ouran High School Host Club​

Universes

1800's Circus

Fantasy World (like mages and fairies and royalty)

1940's Asylum

Kingdoms​

Modern Magic (like witches and stuff in modern times)

Superpowers​

Fandom Plots

I have a few plots for different fandoms so if you're interested in those I'll happily rp them with you as well

Tumblr Plots

Harry Potter

Percy Jackson

My Plots

Harry Potter
A) Character A has been homeschooled most of their life up until like their 5th year, when they decide they'd like a more formal education before they go looking for jobs as an adult. But when they get to Hogwarts they're not treated too kindly and people aren't very willing to put up with them not knowing what to do. Character B either takes notice and decides to help them out on their own, or is forced to help character A by a teacher or something. Either way works.

B) Character A and Character B have hated each other practically since their first year for reasons we'll decide in the rp. When they're stuck together as partners in potions class neither are happy about it...but several weeks into class they get to the day where they brew amorentia. Character A yells at B, telling them they put on too much perfume/cologne and they cant smell the potion. Whether character B informs A that they ran out of their perfume/cologne a week prior depends on when we do the rp. << I don't mind whichever character I play in this one I just love this plot

Percy Jackson
A) (already doing this plot) Character A is a child of Apollo working in the infirmary. Character B is constantly being brought in for stupid, avoidable injuries. And somehow A always ends up being the one who takes care of B.

B) (Color depends on character I play) Character A has a reputation around the camp of being "scary", either because of who their godly parent is, or of something they did in the past. Character B isn't willing to just agree with that assumption without knowing A first, so they decide to introduce themselves. << Would love to do this as character A, not quite as much as character B

C) Character A and Character B were friends years ago. When Character A was sent out on a quest and didn't return, they were presumed to be dead. B was devastated. So when A suddenly comes back, like 3 years later, B is pissed as hell. << I'll only do this plot if I am character A, as I'm already playing character B in another rp

D) (this one is super trope-y) (Again, my interest in this plot depends on which character I play) Character A is the child of a dark/death related god/goddess. Character B is the child of a god/goddess of light/life. Think...a child of Nyx and child of Apollo...or a child of Demeter and a child of Hades, etc. They've never interacted until something forces them to. (they get sent on a quest together, are put together to teach a class of younger kids) << I'd want to be character A here as well. Most of my characters in the PJO universe are darkness related so that's where I have the easiest time applying characters to a plot.

Characters

Not all of my characters are connected to this link, so if none of them catch your attention just PM me and I'll look through for one or possibly make a new one because honestly I'm always willing to do that.

Hi there :) I’m interested in these :) if their still open :)
Royalty x Commoner/Servant (have a plot for this)
Royalty x Royalty
Roommate x Roommate
Ex-Lovers
Teacher x Parent
Intern/Employee x Boss
Rich Character x Poor/Average Character (Have an idea here)
(In a Fantasy World) Characters from Two Races that Don't Get Along (have an idea)

A) Coming home to a broken A.C. yet again, Muse A strips down to their underwear to stave off heatstroke and calls their friend to bring over a spare fan; Muse B (any relation to the friend) shows up with the delivery instead and is unexpectedly greeted by a half-naked Muse A. << Love this!

2) We could just RP them in high school, where B can't stand A and they still get forced together << Like this :)

D) Characters A and B can’t stand each other for whatever reason...but when they both try out for a musical (could be a school musical or just a production in their town etc) and get parts as lovers they’re forced to play them...or else give up their part. They have to look past their hate for each other to play convincing characters...but soon it seems it’s not just acting. << Could be fun :)

1) A gives in, in a moment of weakness, and does something with B (kisses them, sleeps with them...depends on the character and the rp) and we just go from there? << Really love this​

Hi there :) I’m interested in these :) if their still open :)

Royalty x Commoner/Servant (have a plot for this)​

Royalty x Royalty​

Roommate x Roommate​

Ex-Lovers​

Teacher x Parent​

Intern/Employee x Boss​

Circus Performer x Circus Performer​

Best Friends turned Lovers​

One Night Stand Turned Relationship​

Rich Character x Poor/Average Character (Have an idea here)​

Sheltered Character x Rebel​

(In a Fantasy World) Characters from Two Races that Don't Get Along (have an idea)​

A) Coming home to a broken A.C. yet again, Muse A strips down to their underwear to stave off heatstroke and calls their friend to bring over a spare fan; Muse B (any relation to the friend) shows up with the delivery instead and is unexpectedly greeted by a half-naked Muse A. << Love this!​

B) Muse A grew up in a sheltered and strict home in a fairly well off family. Muse B lives on the rough side of town, their family barely had enough to pay the bills. This can go one of two ways.​

2) We could just RP them in high school, where B can't stand A and they still get forced together << Like this :)

D) Characters A and B can’t stand each other for whatever reason...but when they both try out for a musical (could be a school musical or just a production in their town etc) and get parts as lovers they’re forced to play them...or else give up their part. They have to look past their hate for each other to play convincing characters...but soon it seems it’s not just acting. << Could be fun :)

1) A gives in, in a moment of weakness, and does something with B (kisses them, sleeps with them...depends on the character and the rp) and we just go from there? << Really love this​
I'm gonna pm you to talk about everything if that's okay?

Hellooooo hi there. I kinda wanna do the psych patient x psych patient one if you'd still be interested! I'm cool with playing male or female, but I've been playing so many male characters lately that if you'd be down to play the male I'D BE ETERNALLY GRATEFUL. If not, that's totally cool too and I'd still wanna be into it! I do have school and work, but I should be able to reply one or two times a day (right now I have the flu so hello I'm going to be doing nothing for like three days and am out of work). Anyways, I have a bit of a plot of sorts maybe, so if you'd like, message me and we can work out some stuff ^_^

Hiya~ I'd be really interested in working out some rp with you if you're still looking for partners! From your color coding and all, I noticed you seem most eager to rp a circus themed rp, so I'd be interested in doing something like that, it sounds fun! If you're looking for other things now though that's fine too, and I'd be interested in figuring something out with you :3 I can play either mxf or mxm.

Hey.

I like these.

Hmu K Elizabeth K Elizabeth

Last edited:
K Elizabeth K Elizabeth Henlo. I'm a popular cleaning product you may have heard of, but on my down time I also like to role play. I have a plot for a mxm popstar x popstar pairing. Would that be something you'd be interested in hearing?

K Elizabeth K Elizabeth Henlo. I'm a popular cleaning product you may have heard of, but on my down time I also like to role play. I have a plot for a mxm popstar x popstar pairing. Would that be something you'd be interested in hearing?
Sorry man, that stuff's not quite in my wheelhouse.....

Howdy!

The name’s Emma! I’m 21 and a university student desperately clawing my way through my last year, so I spend most of my time crying over research papers and/or binge-watching Grey’s Anatomy. I’ve been doing this rp thing on and off for about a decade, and I’ve definitely grown as a writer because of it.

I like to think I’m a literate roleplayer. My happy place exists somewhere between 400 and 1,000+ words, but sometimes that happy place is hard to find so I make sure to mirror my partner’s post length at the very least. If you want detail, I’ll give you detail!

I post more frequently on the weekends and depending on the post length, post multiple times a day. That said, my Mondays are horrific. I spend 16+ hours on campus so don’t expect to hear from me that day (or Tuesday morning). I’ll let you know as we move along when I’ll be bogged down by exams or traveling.

Before I decide to write a novel about myself instead of a simple introductory post, I’ll move on to my preferred pairings/plots from your list:
Harry Potter Plot B
Percy Jackson Plot C or D
I’d also be open to crafting something entirely new for either one of these fandoms.

Feel free to PM me if you’re interested in talking more about roleplaying together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back