• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for RP partners! ASOIAF-set RP Let's have some fun!

slightlyirritabl3

Hey there, I'm Tom! Posting here since I'm looking for partners to RP in the world set in George RR Martin's ASOIAF series (and the accompanying books/novellas etc.) Please be 18+! Mainly looking for female RPer's but it honestly doesn't matter, everyone is welcome!

I'm fairly new to RP, so I understand if that's a turn off, however I'm really trying to improve my writing! I usually write 3rd person for this types of RP, but I'm not fussy on what style/person you write in! I also don't mind paragraph length (and besides, I think it's often better to vary anyways..) Oh, and I appreciate life can be super busy (trust me!!) so just let me know if you are unable to continue etc.

I'd prefer to stay away from any major plot points from the books since I find it a little more interesting, and similarly, keeping our characters non-major houses if we can help it. I think adventures including multiple characters with both large and small parts is ideal.

In terms of story, I'd like to discuss that with potential partners - but here are a few ideas that I'm keen on:
  • Setting(s) - Reign of Daeron II-Maekar I sort of time-span (maybe 1st Blackfyre Rebellion?) around The Reach, Westerlands, Dorne area of the Seven Kingdoms. Perhaps even Essos/the Free Cities?
  • Character(s) - a few thoughts: a young knight of House Dayne (potentially Sword of the Morning?), Ser Henry Hill (called the Bastard of Lannisport), a knight or warrior of House Bulwer (called the Black Bull - potentially a mentor figure?) as a few examples of Westerosi characters - and potentially a few female ones, Essos ones, as well as a few Hedge Knight options! Super happy to discuss this!
Like I said, just some ideas, I'd love to hear what you've got in mind! Please feel free to DM/message me for more details or questions and I'll try my best to get back to you ASAP.

Thanks, and take care! - Tom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back