• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Amindlessvoid

I have a mighty need, a need to rp some kind of anime fandom with someone because I am bored out of my mind!
Here is a list of what I'm currently in the mood for: (If you don't like anything on the list you might be able to persuade me on something else)
Boku no hero academia
Ouran high school host club
Fruits basket
One piece
Fairy tale
One punch man
Hetalia

I am a semi literate person and the shortest response I'm willing to except is one beefy paragraph, as long as I have something to work with we're all good. I would like at least one response per day but as I am human as well and have writers block as well I usually give people three days before I question whats happening. So if you are busy or just having trouble thinking of a response notify me and I will understand, I will do my best to do the same. I generally play as female characters only including ocs if you want to do something like that, but once again I might be convinced if you make a good case for me to play a male character, I am only looking for male characters but they can be canon or ocs. PM me if any of this interests you and we may discuss characters that will be played and what story we want to use.

Last edited:
hi :)

If you are still looking for rp partners, i would like to do a one-piece one :'D I have a whole crew of characters ( ocs) to choose from .

( Also, even if it is not in the list, do you know bleach? ...the anime, not the stuff for the laundry i mean XD After getting back into the anime i am addicted to the show once again ..XD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back