• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for RP Partner(s)?

Wrath Reign

Queen of Frogs
Okay so I'm just going to put this under Fandom because ransoms are what I'm used to RPing but talking me into a original plot wouldn't be all that hard. And if it turns out that i made the wrong choice for the tag the well crap.

So since I'm just now getting back into RPing on forums I figured I'd try some one-on-ones first to make sure I'm like... Comparable with other RPers here I guess? xD

So I guess I'll first list my requirements:

1. You don't have to write a novel or have perfect grammar, but please don't send me one liners. I myself get a little repetitive sometimes, so we can always just level each other out and try to keep it going together.

2. As far as cannon characters go, let's both just accept that we're going to do our best to stay in character and if we slip up once in a while, let's not ridicule one another for it. I don't really know how people on here work yet, but some people can be really picky and just... I don't know I RP to have fun so being ridiculed and scolded takes away from that and typically gives me writers/roleplayers block.

3. Be okay with OCs. This means be okay with OCs in ships and relationships and stuff. I love RPing OCs, and some of them might be a lover or related to a cannon character. Just yeah.

4. There are some Cannon Characters I am not comfortable RPing because I don't think I RP them we or have no fun RPing them. I'm sure you do too. So accept it.

5. I don't really like planning everything out but some planning is always in order. So I'll need someone willing to talk to me OOC so were on the same page.

6. God-Modding and bunnying (do people use that term here? Do those terms even mean the same thing here? xD ) is like, not acceptable. Like don't auto-hit my character or RP as them. Just don't do it okay okay.

7. I'm extremely bad at doing fights and stuff and keeping up post length so please bare with me I have a lot of flaws okay. <3

8. I'm not very good at RPs with just like one character each. We can try it but I'd prefer us play multiple characters.

Ship types I do:

MxF

MxM

FxF

Sibling X Sibling

Cousin X Cousin

Teacher X Student

Human X Daemon

Daemon X Daemon

Demon X Demon

Demon X Human

Demon X Angel

Angel X Human

Vampire X Vampire

Kemonomimi X Kemonomimi

Alright I think that covers it but just ask. So I'm in a lot of fandoms but here are ones that come to mind. There are plenty more though so just ask. My phone is being a pain so I'll put a " * " next to ones I really wanna do.

Hunter X Hunter (I have lived and breathed this show for three years. I really hope to RP in this universe some here.) *

Angel Beats

Deadman Wonderland *

Pokemon

Digimon

Maximum Ride +

Golden Compass (I've only read the first book though.)

Violet Eyes

Five Nights At Freddy's 1 & 2

Slender

The Grudge

Madoka Magica *

Soul Eater

Witch's House

IB *

Yume Nikki

Danganronpa *

I know there are more but I just can't think of them. Like I said, just ask about it. I'm a new member right now so I can't send PMs but at least I can put this out there.

Sasuri said:
I would love to do a deadman Wonderland rp with you ^-^
Oooh, awesome! ^^ We'll probably have to wait until I can PM, but as soon as I can, I'll send you one! ^^

HanaHaru said:
.O. Maximum Ride
Maximum Ride is absolutely amazing. <3 Shall I PM you once I can?

[QUOTE="Wrath Reign]Oooh, awesome! ^^ We'll probably have to wait until I can PM, but as soon as I can, I'll send you one! ^^

Maximum Ride is absolutely amazing. <3 Shall I PM you once I can?

[/QUOTE]
Sure! ^-^ Look forward to rping with you!

Oooooh, I found another person who really wants to do a Deadman Wonderland role play! I would absolutely love to do a one-on-one Wonderland role play with you, Wrath Reign. =-) Let me know.

- El (TheWretchedEgg)

TheWretchedEgg said:
Oooooh, I found another person who really wants to do a Deadman Wonderland role play! I would absolutely love to do a one-on-one Wonderland role play with you, Wrath Reign. =-) Let me know.
- El (TheWretchedEgg)
Your username makes me happy. <3 Of course! As soon as I can send PMs. <3

[QUOTE="Wrath Reign]Your username makes me happy. <3 Of course! As soon as I can send PMs. <3

[/QUOTE]
Sounds wonderful! And how sweet, thanks. :3

keiiki17 said:
DO I SEE HUNTERXHUNTER!? If you're cool with OCxCanon then please, sign me up! :D
OF COURSE YOU DO HXH IS AMAZING!!! Of course I am of course I am. As soon as I can PM you I will! ^^

RosefromtheRiver said:
Hey, do you do Inuyasha?
Well, I watched Inuyasha a lot when I was little, and I'm planning on watching it all the way through soon. I absolutely love it but I don't know that I know enough about it to hold up an RP.

Okay, Well, if you remember the Final Act part, we can take it after maybe twenty years since Kagome goes to live in the feudal era.

RosefromtheRiver said:
Okay, Well, if you remember the Final Act part, we can take it after maybe twenty years since Kagome goes to live in the feudal era.
Unfortunately, I don't. If I get finished any time soon, I'll let you know! ^^

Hey there! Feel free to call me Erin. c:

I was wondering if you were comfortable enough with any of these fandoms to roleplay;

Hirunaka no Ryuusei, Blue Exorcist, Psycho Pass, Inuyasha, Vampire Knight, Shugo Chara, Say I Love You, Tokyo Ghoul, Diabolik Lovers, Free! Iwatobi Swim Club, Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun, Gakuen Alice, Durarara, Fruits Basket, Noragami, Kamisama Kiss

If not, is there an original idea that you're craving? cx

RosefromtheRiver said:
Alright. Want me to give you a PM?
Sure!

Erinkohai said:
Hey there! Feel free to call me Erin. c:
I was wondering if you were comfortable enough with any of these fandoms to roleplay;

Hirunaka no Ryuusei, Blue Exorcist, Psycho Pass, Inuyasha, Vampire Knight, Shugo Chara, Say I Love You, Tokyo Ghoul, Diabolik Lovers, Free! Iwatobi Swim Club, Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun, Gakuen Alice, Durarara, Fruits Basket, Noragami, Kamisama Kiss

If not, is there an original idea that you're craving? cx
I've seen bits and pieces of a lot of those. But I just don't know that I've seen enough to RP them. ^^;

Wrath Reign, would you like me to pm you? I am almost able to since my new member restrictions are expiring haha.

[QUOTE="L u n a]
I'm interested in the Teacher x Student, Demon x Angel or Angel x Human. :D

[/QUOTE]
Alright! I'll PM you~

If you're still looking for partners, I'd be interested in Demon X Human or Demon X Angel.

Oooooh! Would you be interested in trying out a MxM or a FxF kemonomimi cousin type of prompt?

Also, if you think we could manage to worm them into the Pokemon verse with a bit of collaboration I'd love you forever just saying. I've got an idea for that type of prompt that I've had rolling around for the past eternity.

Amphictyonis said:
Oooooh! Would you be interested in trying out a MxM or a FxF kemonomimi cousin type of prompt?
Also, if you think we could manage to worm them into the Pokemon verse with a bit of collaboration I'd love you forever just saying. I've got an idea for that type of prompt that I've had rolling around for the past eternity.
Sounds amazing! And of course they can we can worm 'em into the Pokemon universe~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back