• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for RP Partner, MxM!

Submarino

Hello, I'm new to the site and very excited to get started!
I've been roleplaying for ages, mostly on danish though since that's my first language. So I'm sorry if I make some mistakes, I try my very best.

I'm searching for some MalexMale, I've been playing that for ages as well, so definietly not new to it. I mostly play characthers around age 19-27.
I'm mostly plating the submissive, but maybe you can talk me over. (But I don't think so, haha). The roleplay of course doesn't have to only be about that, I like working up a story and I like long term roleplays!

I don't have any ideas when it comes to plots. We can talk about that in private messages.

I know everyone roleplays differently, so message me and we can talk about it. I hope to hear from someone! ( and please just text me, since I'm new to the site, haah)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back