• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for RP partner! MxF

Astralmoone

Hi Everyone,

Well, as the title indicates, I am looking for someone to RP with. Currently, due to the fact it is super late, I do not have the time to post a long eloquent introduction with ideas, suggestions, pairings, and ect, as you may find with some adv. lit. RP-ers. Who knows, maybe after I've had some sleep I can put something more formal together. In the meantime, I'm hoping bullet points will be enough to catch someones attention; so a bit about me!

- I have 15+ years of writing/rp-ing experience
- Looking for people who are 18+ (due to the fact that I am much past 18+, it just feels more comfortable)
- Will try to post at least once a day (sometimes more)
-Can do adv. Lit. if that is what you are searching for, but I'm open to all levels
- Flexible with RP types but I like to do original RP's rather than fandom (A good fandom idea might be willing to convince me)
-I lean towards fantasy

Feel free to message me with any questions. Honestly, I have missed writing. It's been a long while since I've had a good RP and I'm really looking for a way to get back into the swing of things and find someone to write a fun story with.

Modern but its sure as H isn't realistic. Kiiiinda bizarre. It might not be what you're looking for but i'd figured i'd ask anyway Astralmoone Astralmoone

Last edited:
I’m trying out new generas lately so yeah I’m interested, but I don’t have a plot in mind so shoot me some ideas and we can see if we’re compatible!

hey there, I am currently looking for an RP and seems like I have found a possible partner ,though I am unable to PM you since I just joined this site and haven't decided on an avatar yet
and ideally I would have liked to have a few good and detailed plot ideas on hand but currently I am just blank with an urge to RP, so hope we can brainstorm ideas and plots together if you wish to PM me

I'm interested if your still looking, I tend to be a mirror writer but can be more advanced lit. I am a writer at heart, but depending on how well I am doing in the story with my character and how much my partner is writing really decides for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back