• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for RP partner for the following ships (M/M)

MorganNesbitt

If you're interested in any of the following ships, please let me know, I'd love to RP! I have tons of prompts already written up that we can use. My only requirement is that the replies stay at least a paragraph per reply and that they're written in 3rd person. I also RP over email if that's more convenient for you. Thanks for giving this a read! :)

Wolfstar (Sirius Black/Remus Lupin)

Parksborn (Peter Parker/Harry Osborn)

Superfamily (Steve Rogers/Tony Stark adopt Peter Parker)

Stucky (Steve Rogers/Bucky Barnes)

Ironfrost (Tony Stark/Loki)

Thorki (Thor/Loki)

Cherik (Charles Xavier/Erik Lensherr)

These are the prompts I already have if you're interested or we can come up with something else if you'd prefer.

[Wolfstar AU where Remus was homeschooled until he was 16 because of being a werewolf]

Why his parents thought that he needed to go away for school now after everything was beyond him. In actuality, he knew that it was because they had realized that he wasn’t getting the school experience from their little home but Remus thought that hardly mattered. What real difference could there be after all? But here he was, after countless arguments and pleading, standing in the hallways of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, a whole week late on top of everything. Of course the full moon would coincide with the start of the school year. Because Remus was just that lucky. With his books gripped tightly in his arms, Remus wandered down the corridor, a bit lost as to where he was meant to go. He had been given a private sorting in Dumbledore’s office – something that was beyond awkward for a boy like him who despised being in the center of attention – and was supposed to be on his way to the Gryffindor common rooms except this school was massive and confusing and instead he found himself without a clue as to where to go. And then, to make matters even worse for himself, he turned the corner and rammed into who could only be described as the most beautiful boy Remus had ever encountered.

[stucky. Pre-TFA. Looking for a realistic RP. Please keep in mind how gays would have been treated back in that time period and how receptive people would be to finding out their friend was queer.]

How they got into this situation, Steve still wasn’t so sure. He remembered going with Bucky on that stupid double date and just hoping for it to be over sooner the entire time because Bucky’s hands were all over that dame and it was all Steve could focus on. He remembered his date getting angry at him for not paying attention to her, but he couldn’t help it – he just couldn’t find interest in the slender curves of her body the way his friend so obviously did. He remembered being called a jerk and he remembered Bucky’s disappointed look when the dame grabbed her friend by the arm and asked if they could leave. He remembered being slightly relieved that the date was finally done with and then – well, now they were here. In their little dingy apartment, sitting on their shared bed – because an apartment with two was double the price and it got cold in the winters when you couldn’t afford to pay for heating. Somewhere along the way, Bucky had begun to yell and then Steve thinks he might have felt sorry for it because now he wasn’t yelling. Now he had a hand placed on his skinny thigh and that in itself was terribly distracting but the concern in his friend’s eyes was what caught his attention instead. What had Bucky been talking about again? He hadn’t really been paying attention. His mind had been completely occupied with thinking of yet another excuse as to why he had sabotaged their dates and now he knew that he had missed something important. “What?” He questioned hesitantly as he stared up at his friend, eyes wide at the worry reflected in Bucky’s.

[stucky] They were two months, three weeks and four days into recovery. Bucky was still frightened of most things. He still couldn’t stand to look at electrical wires, imagination running wild with images of them coming out of the television to wrap around his brain. He didn’t like snow or anything cold really, and he avoided cold water whenever he could. He had been living with Steve for a while now and he knew that he was a disruptive presence. He knew that Steve wasn’t the same Steve he had left all those years ago – that he had a family now and a child and that he couldn’t really afford to get rid of any appliance that made a buzzing noise, no matter how distant. And yet he did it anyway, because he knew that Bucky didn’t like it. Bucky was afraid of a lot of things but the thing he was most afraid of was losing Steve. Unfortunately, he knew that he didn’t really belong here anymore. And he wasn’t quite sure what to do with that information. He didn’t want to leave, was honestly not too sure how he would manage on his own, but he didn’t know if he wanted to stay either. Because wouldn’t Steve be happier if Bucky just left and he could go back to living his normal life with his family? Without the presence of a disruptive and frightened veteran? These were the thoughts that had Bucky up at three in the morning, hiding away in his little spot he had made himself in one of the empty closets on the second floor. And these were the thoughts that were suddenly interrupted when the sound of approaching footsteps had him set on high alert, strung tight and tense and ready to fight if need be. [steve’s new family can be superfamily if you want or not. Your choice!]

[Frostiron or Thorki. Human Slave AU. Loki is around 16] The new boy was coming in today. Loki had been instructed by his master to show the other what was to be expected of him, to explain to him the rules of the house so that his master did not have to. He was beyond nervous to follow these instructions, having never ordered around another human being before. For as long as he could remember, he had been the one to listen not to tell. The sense of empowerment it brought was both thrilling and terrifying. When there was a knock at the door, Loki left what he was doing behind, knowing that his master had told him that the new boy was top priority today, to be done above all else. Maybe that meant that he would be left alone for the day in order to properly show the boy what to do. When he answered the door, he kept his head bowed and eyes averted, fighting every instinct in him to glance up at the new boy's face. He knew it would be considered disrespectful for him to look into the eyes of the people accompanying him - even by accident. When the others had left the boy in his disposal, Loki risked the glance up, eyes wide as he took in the sight of the person who would make this living hell maybe a little bit better for him. At least now he wouldn't be all alone and maybe his master would go easier on him when he had two slaves to bend to his will. Loki wasn't sure what to say, unused to initiating conversation, so he simply stared at the boy for a few moments before gently gesturing him inside. "I'm supposed to show you what to do," he told him softly, eyes on the floor once more as he had been conditioned to do so. He wasn't used to being around people of the same level as him.

[Cherik. Timestamp AU. Takes place in the middle of WWII. Erik is young, 15 or under but you can decide on the exact age. I’m cool with anywhere between 8 and 15!]

They had to go into hiding. Erik knew that as well as anyone else but it was a lot harder for the young Jew to accept. Why was he leaving his home? His friends? His family? All because some tyrannical madman suggested his beliefs were wrong? No, Erik didn’t understand it in the least but he knew that hiding was inescapable and that there was a good reason why he had been left in this place. He was currently living in a dark attic of a poor family friend of his mother’s, trying to pass as a Christian in the little town. There was scarcely enough food for the family on a normal occurrence and he knew that having to feed an extra mouth was hard on them. So he ate little at home and stole what he could from local vendors, using his newly discovered powers to keep from being caught. You see, Erik could control metal. Nothing big, not yet, but he was sure that would come in time. For now, he had mastered the art of making coins slide their way across the ground to him, out of the pockets of unsuspecting passerby’s so that he could afford a meal. Today was no different. He caught sight of a boy who looked around his age, dressed in posh clothing and obviously descending from money. He could already feel the coins rattling in the chestnut haired boy’s pocket and he concentrated hard to get the coins to come to him.

[Thorki] Loki had always been the under appreciated one of the family. He was used to not fitting in, to being different and he knew that he would never be loved the way that his precious brother was. Loki looked up to Thor with everything he had, always trailing behind his older brother and watching with an awed fascination as he would step into the training ring and completely astound his trainers. Loki had never been allowed to take up training like every other kid in Asgard. He had been isolated from that by his father who had stated clearly that he would practice his other skills, humiliating and degrading Loki in front of his peers by forcing him into a life of studying magic – commonly known as a feminine field. Despite all of this, Loki harbored no true grudges over the obviously more preferred son, keeping his jealousy at bay as he struggled to fit in. He was just watching his brother finish up his training session, staying a good distance away so as to not embarrass his brother with his presence. He was well aware that Thor’s friends didn't think very kindly of him. When Thor had finished and was heading back up to the castle, Loki sprinted to catch up to him, falling into step beside his brother once his friends had gone their separate ways. “You did amazing today,” he told him, eyes shining with hardly concealed adoration as he stared up at his brother.

[Thorki] Loki was only five years old when he first realized he was different. He was a happy kid with a normal life in Asgard and he hadn't sensed anything wrong or out of place before now. But the other kids didn't like playing with him, treated him like an outsider and at first he had believed it when his mother had told him it was because he came from a royal family but the way his brother Thor got along so well with everyone didn't add up. He just didn't understand why the others didn't like him. He still tried though, so hard to make new friends and when he saw a group of children playing outside in the grass near the training ring where he knew his older brother was just finishing up, he decided to try to sit with them. Excitement coursed through him as the others asked him if he wanted to play with them and he nodded his head eagerly, a wide smile on his face as they explained that they were playing hide and seek. “Go hide;” one boy told him, “I’ll come find you.” Loki stayed hidden for what felt like hours in the tree by the training ring and it was only when he saw the other kids all giggling and laughing and heading in the other direction did he realize that they had tricked him. With tears of shame and rejection swimming in his eyes, Loki stayed up in the tree, hiding himself away and waiting for his big brother to come find him and bring him home like he was supposed to after training.

[ironfrost. Mpreg warning]

The plan had been for Stark to never know. Loki had been running, hiding from the guards of Agard in every realm imaginable. He missed Tony, missed the inventor's strong arms and rough voice, missed the way he would make Loki feel wanted and safe. He missed the things they would do at night when there was no one else around. Loki tried so badly to forget about their hidden relationship, knowing that seeing him now just meant putting both of them in grave danger but there was a complication in that plan when Loki realized his stomach was growing. He was with child. He had sobbed that night, buried deep in a crevice between two rocks for warmth, he had cried into his knees, cursing the universe for giving him a child that he knew would deserve a much better life than he could give them. He had then made a plan. He had told himself once the child was born he would drop them off somewhere safe and run, leave the poor baby to a caring family where he or she would be safe. But when the squealing child opened his eyes to reveal a deep brown identical to Tony's... Loki couldn’t find it in himself to abandon the child. Heidrun grew up like the name implied, in secret. He was raised on the run with Loki and was a very strong child despite being so young. It was a few weeks after Heidrun had turned five when Loki realized he had been wrong to assume he could keep this up forever. He had been spotted and Odin knew he had a child. Panicked, Loki did the only thing he could- he turned to his ex-lover. Loki traveled far to Midgard and was as careful as he could be with Heidrun in tow in searching for him. When he finally made it back to the familiar tower, he approached the building, knocking thrice on the door with little Heidrun sat at his hip. The poor boy was frightened, Loki could tell by the way he clutched just that much tighter to his father’s tunic, and he wished he had means to comfort him but he knew not what to do. He was at wits end and he could only hope that Tony would accept them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to! Did you have a prompt in mind or did you want to use one of my already written ones? :) Also I'm new to this site and I'm still not really sure how to use it... am I meant to post prompts in this thread or are we supposed to make a new one in the one on one roleplays thread?

haha uhhm. I'm kind of new too xD I don't really have a prompt, but I can ask some of my friends who have been here for a while xD

Okay! :) Should I maybe post all of my prompts in the description of this thread and then you both can let me know if you like any of them?

I would love to! I don't have very many wolfstar prompts already made up but if you don't like the one I have, you could PM'd me, and we could come up with something? :) I'm going to edit my original post to include all of my prompts now!

I am very interested in writing some Cherik, if you are interested, let me know! I have tons of experience and they are my favorite pairing. :D

I feel as if I'm the only one up for Stucky.

But hey, that's great! If you're open, we could do some serious Stucky role-playing, mate.

Just a heads-up: I'm always Bucky for some illegitimate reason, of course. :'D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back