• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for RP partner for Legend of Zelda RP!

Hi there! I'm a 21 year old female and would prefer 18+ candidates only! I've been itching for a LOZ RP for quite awhile now but the site I use is practically dead!

I would like to do sort of a romance comedy RP. Just be warned I do like touching on darker topics like insecurities, self worth, etc.

I mostly portray OOT Link but I'd be happy to also portray TP, SS , and BOTW Links as well. Your character is completely up to you! You can be any of the females from LOZ franchise or even one of your own OCs! I'm not picky.

I guess the story will differ depending on what Link I choose but I mostly like to do post events to the games. I'm up for AUs as well! We can discuss the RP details further when we decide what Link is being used and if it's gonna be an AU. Thanks! :)

PS: I RP in third person past tense!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back