• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for RP partner for fantasy/modern, many plots

Ry814

Intro
Hello. I've been rping for about 13 years or so and am looking for someone to rp with. I am very flexible, meaning I can play either gender, and can also do literate or not as literate. Things to know about me:
-I don't require a certain length. As long as you give enough details, I am happy. For dialogue, sometimes I write much less, but for description, I write a lot more.
-I am going on summer break in 2 days (I'm a teacher) but I do have a family so my reply times may vary.
-I love to world build and plan. I like when someone contributes to the plot with me.
-All of my rps involve romance, though I don't force it. I can double, triple, quadruple, etc. I am comfortable with FXF, and MXF, as well as triad relationships.
Fantasy plots
Here are the fantasy plots I have.They are very basic because I like to fill out the details with my partner and make it our own. Please note all my fantasy stories have magic, and involve humans, elves, dwarves, gnomes, etc. If you would like to alter this, just let me know.
Fantasy plot 1: "The world is ending"
Two characters live in a small town/village, kind of isolated. One day in the forest, they notice something is amiss (it can be either something in the environment that is corrupted, or perhaps a dead body that seems hurt by dark magic). Things start to slowly unravel and the two characters must decide what to do.

Fantasy plot 2: "The Princess and her Advisor"
In this rp, I am playing a female. The princess is a tough, difficult character who is also becoming the leader of the military. She absolutely refuses to marry. Her father assigns her an advisor who he may hope she comes to love and marry (we can adjust this). The two have rough waters ahead, because of political tension, a brewing civil war, and of course a very difficult princess who won't let anyone in.

Fantasy plot 3: "Into the Game"
I've seen a lot of these plots, but they are all closed. This is a fantasy video game one, where your character falls into a video game and meets my character. My character will try to help yours find a way out of the game. But the journey will be quite fun and complicated.

This is all I have for now for this. Please feel free to send me any of your ideas for fantasy.
Modern plots

Modern plot 1: This one is post-apocalyptic and has some fantasy elements. This rp involves a very large walled city surrounded by wastelands and places the city people are not allowed to go. The city is highly regulated and many things are under the government control. This rp involves your character meeting mine who is an outcast who HAS been outside the city. It is about them finding out the mystery behind the wall and what really lingers there. This rp does have a bit of supernatural things.

Modern plot 2: My character has a supernatural ability where he/she just knows things. When he/she meets your character, they just know it won't work. But for whatever reason, they feel very drawn to your character and they begin to connect. What follows is my character questioning if he/she really knows everything.

This is all I have for now, but please feel free to send me any ideas.
Random pairings/plots
As I said, I am willing to do FXF, FXM and triad relationships.
Pairings:
College student x college student
Professor x student
Someone with a mental illness x person who doesn't have one
Mysterious person x person who likes a mystery

Plots:
Unexpected/surprise pregnancy
Love at first sight
Predetermined soulmates

Let me know if have any other ideas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back