• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for RP partner for fandoms or fantasy

TheDragonKing

Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there!

My name is Reece. I'm looking for a roleplay partner for different fandoms (which I'll list below) or a fantasy roleplay plot. I don't have any plots in mind and I was thinking we could brainstorm ideas together. The few things I ask of you is:
-Have to be over 18! I myself is 22 if that helps but I'd like you to be at least 18 or over.
-Match text length. I'm not that strict and I myself tend to write 1 - 2 paragraphs, but no one liners please.
-Pairings. I'm a male and am happy with both M x F pairings or M x M pairings, but depending on which one it is romance and friendship differ. So, I'd like to discuss romance if you have any interest of including it. (Hoping that makes sense but if not, please ask).
-I'm more than happy with OOC chat as we can get to know each other more or even vibe over our favourite things.
-Lastly, please let me know if you're not feeling it. I try not to ghost myself and If I ever do it's never intentional. I totally understand we all have lives outside of RP, so I of course don't mind some delay but it would be great if you told me if you weren't interested anymore.

With that bit done, now for the fun bit. I'm happy for both OCs and Canon characters. My fandoms include, but are not limited to:
-Avatar: The Last Airbender / Avatar: The Legend of Korra
-DC Universe
-The Dragon Prince
-Pokemon
-Arrowverse
-Percy Jackson
-Young Justice
-Minecraft (not sure what you'd do with this but thought I'd list it)
-Horizon Zero Dawn / Horizon Forbidden West
-Greek Mythology

That's all that I can think of but if you want to know if I'm interested in a specific fandom then feel free to ask or if you have any plots you want to see. I also read fantasy / YA books, so if you want to RP a book fandom ask me and I'll let you know if I've read the book.

Aside from fandoms, I'm also interested in doing a fantasy related roleplay. This can be anything from vampires and werewolves to elves and castles to magic in the real world. I'm happy to brainstorm or, like with the fandoms, if you have any plots you'd like to play out then let me know.

Finally, thanks for reading. You can message me below or message me directly if interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back