• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for RP partner and friend!

Blou

Hi! I'm Blou, but call me Lou!

I've been roleplaying for at least 5 years and I'm not claiming to be the best.
Here's the thing, I like to rp with people who also want to chill and talk about games, series and music! Lately, I'm a huge apocalypse rp fan (like Fallout or good old zombies), I'm also open for slice of life (even if I'm not sure what it is).

I have a bunch of OC and I would love to chat about your creations!

English is not my first language but I try my best and always double check what I write anyway.
Discord is my natural habitat for rp, but I'm willing to rp in PM on this very site or in a forum (not sure how it works either)!

Anyway, if you're interested and have questions, hit me up!

I'm down for an Apocalypse roleplay! I can also write on Discord (finally lol) so let me know if you'd be interested. I have two different types of Apocalypse plots we could try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back