• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for rp partner -always open-

Are you here for a rp partner

• yes

Votes: 59 93.7%
  • no

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters

Killianfan1

Always open to a good rp, depending on the rp
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
41131-Cute-Yellow-Labrador-puppy-waving-white-background.jpg

Hey Everyone Killianfan1 with a new search thread. One a little more simpler.

Yu-gi-oh!
Atem x OC******
Past Plot: There's a treaty between two Kingdoms, the Nile Kingdom and the Main royal family for the Nile Princess of the Nile Kingdom to marry the heir to the throne. She refuses though unless she truly loves her betrothed. Will they work something out or not?

Present plot: Nile Duelist Britt Petrova didn't know what she was truly getting into when she snuck into her parents vault of Ancient Egyptian artifacts with her two sisters Bre and Nana, but when a strange bracelet connects to her wrist she's not sure what to do except tell her parents about it. The family is planning a big move but not before the Egyptian tournament comes up and when Britt's big brother Aiden petrova loses to her in the finals making her the next Egyptian tournament champ just as they're returning a man in robes visits their home telling her parents she must go to Domino City to face her destiny and meet the Pharaoh.

Atem x Mana
American Horror Story

AHS5 - Donovan x Oc*****
Going to the Cortez was just the thing Britt thought she needed. Getting a fresh start away from her old life, when things go south for a moment after meeting a man named Donovan she at first thinks he'll kill her but something changes his mind. He makes her a deal, as long as she does what he said. Slowly in time she falls for him but there's one threat she doesn't know about the countess.
Black Butler
Aileen x Ciel, Katrina x Sebastian
Inuyasha
Open to suggestion, do have ocs for this
Trueblood

Warlow x Oc
The contract is still signed but when Sookie finds out she has a cousin whose the eldest fae baring female, she tried to track her down before Warlow does. Only she doesn't know where to start. Will sookie find her or will Warlow get a bride after all?
Vampire Diaries

Damon Salvatore x Oc
plot: Damon is known for being a bad vampire at least for the ones who know him. Like Elena Gilbert, his younger brother Stefan Salvatore, Caroline Forbes,Bonnie Bennet and Alaric Saltzman, and Jeremy Gilbert. Britt is new to Mystic falls meaning she has no idea of Vampires or werewolves existing in her world. She lives with her boyfriend Joey but when she moves to Mystic falls something tragic happens to her boyfriend and he gets killed by Damon. Now she's on her own and she's caught Damons attention but he can't decide what he wants more. To kill her or to make her his girlfriend forever.
Arrow
open to suggestion
The Flash
Open to suggestion
Once Upon a time

Killian Jones x Oc*******
In the once upon a time world, located in the enchanted forest lived two princesses Snow white and her sister Amira White. Snow was the future of the kingdom, the next Queen of their father's kingdom. Things changed when their mom died they were both young but Snow's horse went wild. Amira had rode her horse trying to catch her sister's in an attempt to save her but she couldn't go the same speed, seeing a woman save her sister was surprising and when she got off she ran over to Snow Hugging her. They both learned that the woman's name was Ragina and they introduced themselves to her. As things changed and Ragina became their step mother Amira would take the time to look out her window. She longed for adventure and even when her father died and a few years passed making her and Snow young women she still wanted adventure. A day came when they both had to run from the kingdom, splitting up Amira thought it was her perfect chance and she'd heard the rumors that pirates had the best adventures. Walking into a tavern she saw a group of pirates and her attention went to the captain. Bribing her way with money to get aboard and joining the crew she get's excited for her new adventure. Nothing could have her prepare her for the captain flirting with her and falling in love with him.
Constantine
Open to suggestion
Supernatural
Dean x Oc
Witches of East End
Killian Gardiner x Oc
From Dusk till Dawn
open to suggestion

Personally open to suggestion on most, can use Skype, Pm or other. I am up for doubling and there are more shows/fandoms I'm interested in I just don't have them on mind right now. So Please ask below if you don't see something you may be interested in. Red is character looking for, purple is me.

Last edited:
What are your plans for pairings with these gender wise and as far as canons and OC' go?
I like to work on a plot with my rp partner and not just make a plot someone might like.

oh I use both, Cannon x Ocs. Normally MxF

I'll do a Supernatural RP with you, I don't mind playing Dean to your OC if you play Sam to my OC.

Hello there.
I am a huge fan of Once and I've dabbled in similar fantasy/faerie tale stories, but not many of much substance.
I have interest in your OUAT ideas.
Unfortunately, I'm not yet at the magic number 10 of posts, so cannot PM You though.

Hello there.
I am a huge fan of Once and I've dabbled in similar fantasy/faerie tale stories, but not many of much substance.
I have interest in your OUAT ideas.
Unfortunately, I'm not yet at the magic number 10 of posts, so cannot PM You though.
understandable

;; Black Butler sounds interesting! I'll gladly double; I've only seen the anime though, just as a heads up. The manga is on my to read list :-)

;; Black Butler sounds interesting! I'll gladly double; I've only seen the anime though, just as a heads up. The manga is on my to read list :-)
I've only seen the anime too all three seasons and hoping to see hte new movie soon so that'll work. Shoot me a PM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back