• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

TheBlueSonata

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heya, I'm Miles, and I've been rping for as long as I can remember and usually isnt the same person. I'm in many fandoms as well, but the most prominent ones will be listed first.
I'm semi-literate though I primarily use this type of rp style:
???: Hey! *Waves*
I do more than just a single response as well since i rp multiple characters so I have experience doing probably a paragraph where it's needed. I also want someone who can rp multi as well, NPCs or bad guys, idm, and won't give a single response without some level of detail so I can at least keep it going.

So! Fandoms. Here is the list; top is priority of course!

Games:

Ratchet and Clank
- Rivet, my own ocs, Ratchet; there is an AU I have for this series. Villain and NPC roles are open and I can negotiate for Rivet and Ratchet.
- I also have my own oc AU if you've a Lombax; Jane leads a crew of Lombaxes who showed up out of nowhere on her ship and she's looking to get them home so if that's interesting, lmk! Villain and NPC roles open for this one

Pokemon
- Only mystery dungeon themed stuff and with ocs.

Fire Emblem
- Male Byleth(my version), my own Robin+Corrin avatars and kids. Its mixed with an AU where Grima is revived because Byleth made a mistake of picking up a seal and now hosts both Grima and Sothis. All three of their worlds are connected by a portal Corrin's brother Kamui and her can go through. Can explain more.
*I recommend using your own characters for this. NPC and Villain roles open

Rune Factory
- I have an AU for this where Raguna takes care of Micah, Kyle travels with them, and Keith is the prince of Selphia. Micah has his crush on Raven and Keith is bi, me primarily wishing to ship with Leon but can with anyone.
*Oc x Canon is accepted here and anyone can be any Canon char, I don't mind. NPC and Villain roles welcome.

Sonic
- Universally, my stuff is not connected to any Canon characters(I have a world that uses more than 7 Prism Sapphires, their "chaos" emeralds). But I don't mind oc interactions and encourage it greatly. I will accept villain roles.

Smash Mansion
- This is an AU of mine for Smash Bros. Contains a LOT of personal Canon x Canon ships and my own ship kids. I rp mostly rp the parents to the shipkids but preferably the kids, as I am looking for someone who'd rp with me for a storyline.

Legend of Zelda
- I have an oc who doesn't mind meeting others and I primarily have a mixed world. Currently, the era the oc is in, is Botw/Totk.
- I also can just use Oni, my Fierce Deity Link(not the Majora's Mask FD Link), if one would like to use the Totk storyline as I have him being the one with the arm and Link assisting him if thats more interesting. Mostly will have silly moments to go with it. NPCs and villain role is open for this one.

This will be my first thread on here so I may not have all my fandoms listed. Primarily focused on Ratchet and Clank rn tho!

Um... Hope I did good explaining and writing down what I'm looking for 👉👈 somewhat nervous with this.

That being said I have plenty of Pokémon characters for you to play with, a fire emblem character, and a couple sonic characters

That being said I have plenty of Pokémon characters for you to play with, a fire emblem character, and a couple sonic characters
Well, I think you do know how my FE stuff sorta works. Maybe not all, since I... Neglected to keep you up with that. I do have interest with doing an FE rp nonetheless. Technically all 3 but mostly FE for the moment.

Well, I think you do know how my FE stuff sorta works. Maybe not all, since I... Neglected to keep you up with that. I do have interest with doing an FE rp nonetheless. Technically all 3 but mostly FE for the moment.

That’s up to you, and really one of my FE characters isn’t even mine

hey! i'd be really interested in a three houses role play if you're still looking?

I’m always looking for a good one, as long as you aren’t one that expects multi paragraph responses
i'm pretty easygoing but i generally write multiple paragraphs. however i'm cool with just one paragraph per response!

I am a simple person, I see Fire Emblem, I must obtain the Fire Emblem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back