• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for rp buddy Fantasy/modern/royal...

Levaenen1011

Elven maiden
Hi,

My nickname is Levaenen and welcome to my profile.

What kind of roleplayer am I?
  • Your experience with roleplay and how long you have been roleplaying.
  • I have been roleplaying for 8 years and I still enjoy it. I had many adventures in the fantasy genre!
  • What interests you have within roleplay, such as genre or settings.
  • Genres I love to roleplay are mainly fantasy and royalty but I am also open to modern life.
  • I only play OC cause I suck at playing a canon character. (sorry guys)
  • What interests you have outside of roleplay; such as a hobby.
  • I have been riding horses since I was 10 years old so my OC is an expirienced rider, not afraid to use that in my roleplays. haha
  • Why you decided to join RpNation.
  • I hope to find a longterm rp-buddy. Those are hard to find!
  • How do I write?
  • I write in 3rd person/no texting/ very detailed/unlimited fantasy/I can do +18 scenes when the story allows it and when comfortable with both characters (ONLY with someone +18! isn't my main focus!)

Plots I had in mind/Looking to play;
Elvenchild
Looking for someone to play as my newborn elfling (ain't that a challenge?) in the beginning of the story and grow up as we go along. ( +father if intersted) maybe they're hunting the child because it is the heir of the lost prince? plot and details can be discussed of course.

Royal heir
Looking for someone to play as a prince, who is in arranged marriage with me. The prince needs an heir for the kingdom but the OC's don't like each other one bit. As story goes along they just might fall in love with each other. open for discussion

OPEN TO NEW IDEAS, PM ME!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back