• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Dark Fantasy/Sci-fi Roleplays!

Earl Phantomhive

The Aristocrat of Evil
Hello! I became inactive for a few months on here due to a move so I thought I would hop back on and try Roleplaying with folks again!

First things first:
- I am 20 years old, I prefer my partners to be 18 or older. Especially if it's romance.
- I roleplay paragraph style. It varies from one paragraph to up to 12, depends on what's going on in the RP!
- I prefer my partners to use decent spelling, grammar, and punctuation also in Paragraph style. If I can't read the emotion in the response it's hard to get into it :C
- I prefer my RPs to have multiple characters!! I almost always do, but I encourage my partner to do so as well!!
- If you like my OC but none of my ideas, please feel free to suggest your own ideas!!! I am super open to multiple ideas.
- Almost all of my characters are Queer in some way and/or mentally ill. Because I myself am queer and mentally ill!! :) If you are uncomfortable with that, you may not want to pursue an RP with me.
- I reply usually multiple times a day!
- I am pretty ghost friendly. If I ask you how you're doing or message you OOC to check on you, you are free to tell me you won't be replying and I won't be weird about it. <3
- speaking of OOC chatter, I love it!!! I am an artist and like to draw my characters and my partner's characters from Roleplays. I'd love to share them and talk about other stuff!! If not though, that's fine too.

Onto characters and Ideas!
I am linking to the character sheets, and then giving some ideas of RP starters! If you like the character but none of the ideas, feel free to suggest your own ideas!! :D I am flexible!!

Most of my characters and my ideas are Dark Fantasy, Dark Sci-fi, or horror leaning.

Prince Moore of the Seas: Bio
  • O My Heart: A night by the ocean gets your character kidnapped by a young man who calls himself Prince of the Sea. As Y/C tries to find a way back to the surface, Prince Moore tries to make them his bride. (Romantic. Any gender welcome! Fantasy elements.)
  • The Flue Faker: Your Character is a fisherman (Or at the very least -- works on a boat) and pulls up the net to reveal the fish they’ve caught. The crew begin to panic, as it seems the net caught the body of a young man! Much to Y/C’s surprise though, he’s alive. And Demands that they take him back to his castle immediately. He calls himself Prince of the Sea, and he has a lot of work to do. ( Romantic eventually, any gender welcome! Fantasy + Dark elements)
Mikhael Alejandro Correro Vasquez-Mossblood : Bio
  • ****All Tied Up: Your Character is a successful and feared monster hunter, who's efforts to detain and kill monsters have continuously been interrupted by some kind of monster sympathizer. The two are caught in a battle, before a mysterious 3rd figure bounds Y/C and mine with magic handcuffs. Now the two have to put aside their differences to work together and undo the handcuff spell. But that may mean seeking help from the monsters Y/C seeks out to destroy. (Platonic, could lead to Romance if your character is Polyamorous since Mikah has a Boyfriend.)
  • Welcome to Blackhelm City: Your Character finds themself in a city created and run by monsters. The streets are barren, and watched by a protector that accuses you of being the murderer in Blackhelm. (Platonic, Your character could be human or a monster! )
  • ***Intruder in the Exhibit: Your Character is an employee at a traveling zoo of monsters, and one by one the monsters have been disappearing. Y/C is put on night duty to make sure no more escape, and end up running into the person setting the monsters all free. His message is clear “Either look the other way, or there’ll be a bullet between your eyes.” (Platonic preferred!)
  • The Call of Cthulhu: Y/C Is trying to summon Cthulhu, and it seems like his business partner (Mikah) Shows up instead.
  • No title, but your character is a monster who enlists Mikah to help with a problem! (Typically is Human/Monster related.)

Poe: Bio
  • Chartier Chateau: Working for the strange, single noblewoman at the Chartier Chateau seemed like it would be an easy and comfortable way to support y/c's family. But y/c would learn pretty quickly....there was death and decay within the walls of the chateau. It wasn't clear if Ms.Chartier was aware of it, but there was definitely something off about her and her butler, who only goes by 'Poe'.
  • A Poor Soul: Y/C thought nothing of it the first time they passed Poe at the bus stop....or the second time, even the third time didn't raise too much of a concern. Until of course, He sat in the same place for a solid week. He must have been alone out there, but what was he waiting for? Did he need help?

Florence: Bio
  • The new Arrivals: The newest orphans at the convent were peculiar to say the least, One was a perfect student but refused to speak to any one. And one was a social butterfly, who constantly got in trouble for never memorizing her verses correctly. That was Florence, and despite her friendly exterior it seemed so much like the strange arrivals new each other, and that there was more to Florence that meets the eye.
  • The Angel and the Hunter: Y/C has a monster problem, or the town Y/C lives in does. One of the best Monster hunters by word of mouth comes to investigate, but ever since him and his apprentice Florence had arrived, the death toll had only grown. Why was that?

Florence + Poe are usually put together, they are my newest so I haven't thought of many RPs with them yet, apologies!
if you have any questions or want to RP, feel free to comment below or PM me !! :D

Last edited:
I have a nice pair of twins who could have a fun time with Moore- or a nice plot all set up if you're familiar with Bioshock~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back