• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for roleplay partners

DraconianWarrior

Dragon Brother [scatterbrain]
Hello there everybody, i hope that your day is going well. right now i'm Searching for people to roleplay with. most likely because im super bored and no one else is responding at the moment. so yeah, thats whats going on with me now here are some details that might help if your interested in roleplaying with me;

About me:
  • I am a student and i have a job but i am active almost all the time so please don't let this dissuade you from messaging me.
  • i have been roleplaying for about 5 years now so i would like to consider myself an experienced roleplayer although i know that there is still plenty that i can learn
  • i play male roles (i tried doing female for a while but it just didn't feel right so i apologize)
  • i love long term roleplay
  • i am a hopeless romantic, to be honest most if not all roleplays that i have done have at least some degree of romance to them.
  • i write with a free form writing style. i try to focus more on the quality of my posts and not so much the length although i will try my best to match the length of my partner or whoever i am roleplaying with.
  • i mainly do 1x1 roleplays because i find that it is to easy to get left behind or lost in group roleplays. although i am willing to do them
  • i prefer to have my roleplays be on the more realistic side. by this i mean that i dont actively avoid cursing, gore, or romantic aspects. i just see no reason to avoid them if it makes sense in the story
  • i dislike it when people read a message and then decide not to respond ( i realize that life happens trust me i am no stranger to it but if at all possible please message me if something happens.
  • i like having two separate conversations (at least) for each roleplay partner i have. this way we always have one that is just for chat so that it doesnt interrupt the rp.
  • I roleplay first person mainly but am not opposed to other perspectives.
  • I love almost all themes and types of rp's
  • i will roleplay almost anything so please don't be shy.

What i expect:
  • please be at least somewhat active.
  • please don't leave me on read
  • please don't try to control my character
  • Respect my values and ill respect yours.
  • if you have an idea for something or just want to chat please feel free to reach out to me, i dont judge and i accept everybody so there is no need to be shy (i dont bite i promise.)

Feel free to:
  • Reach out and chat.
  • share a rp idea or plot
  • ask me questions or for advice
  • Do pretty much anything i guess. I'm just a roleplayer not a cop

So yeah if you feel like roleplaying with me then please feel free to message me. or even if you don't want to roleplay and you would instead just want to chat then im ok with that. hell if you just want to unload your problems or vent to someone that doesn't know you and will keep it to themselves then by all means message me i have been told that I'm a great listener, (although that was by my mom and my friends so not sure how true it is).

with all of that said i can't wait to talk with you guys and have the wonderful chance to chat and/or roleplay with all of you.

Out of curiosity what are some genres you like? And what do you consider romantic? Like characters in a relationship, characters falling in love, etc?

I like most genres but i have to say that my favorite is fantasy, i just like being in an imaginary world where anything can happen. that is the main thing i like about roleplaying so as long as it has that i'm generally ok with it. i also like action, and adventure. as for the romance honestly to me romance is where the characters have strong feelings for eachother. whether they are in a relationship, or they are falling in love honestly doesn't matter to me as long as the story is good.

yea i'm at fault there.
Basically my plan is to start it out with a fight, and once it ends the characters could socialize or whatever else i have in mind. What i meant by crazy, i mean like... Air combos and bouncing off brick walls

yea i'm at fault there.
Basically my plan is to start it out with a fight, and once it ends the characters could socialize or whatever else i have in mind. What i meant by crazy, i mean like... Air combos and bouncing off brick walls

i would like to apologize but as it is now i am not very interested in what you are describing. however dont give up hope, maybe if you were to message me a more detailed idea of what your thinking i might become more interested.

Hello! What do you primarily rp or enjoy to rp? I know you said you would pretty much do anything, but what do YOU personally like to engage in?

i personaly like romance with a splash of slice of life thrown in, ive been looking for someone who i can do a family building/raiseing roleplay that isnt afriad of relistic aspects. (sorry for the late reply i was at work.)

Hey! I read your thread and think we have somewhat similar preferences and interests. :) However, before messaging you, I'd like to know if you wouldn't mind roleplaying in 3rd person? Because writing in 1st person, most of the times, goes horribly wrong for me haha.

If you're still searching, I think we have similar interests! But I do have one question, I know you said fantasy but do you mean medieval fantasy or modern fantasy? Because I love all things medieval fantasy but I'm much more picky with modern fantasy.

hello everyone sorry for not getting one sooner i was at a pool tournament all day and didnt have time to get one, didnt win but got to see mey friend curtis get first place which was awsome.
Now to respond to people who have posted.

Hey! I read your thread and think we have somewhat similar preferences and interests. :) However, before messaging you, I'd like to know if you wouldn't mind roleplaying in 3rd person? Because writing in 1st person, most of the times, goes horribly wrong for me haha.
i would be willing to give it a try but you may have to remind me from time to ime. i also have no objections to you roleplaying in 3rd while i go in 1st as long as you would be comfortable with it.

If you're still searching, I think we have similar interests! But I do have one question, I know you said fantasy but do you mean medieval fantasy or modern fantasy? Because I love all things medieval fantasy but I'm much more picky with modern fantasy.
honestly i like both, i was not exagurating when i said that i like/will do almost any type of roleplay. i just simply love almost all of them.

@DraconianWarrior How long are your posts on average?
depending on the roleplay i can average about 10-13 lines of text, but usually its around 3-6

hope this helped everyone. and i hope that everyone is having an awsome day.

I am interested in doing an rp! I love fantasy, am ok with doing a slice of life/family raising rp, and I also focus on quality rather than quantity posts. I am usually very active. PM me if you are interested.

Yeah, it seems like we'd be a great match for each other, maybe we could do something that's a mix of medieval fantasy and slice of life?

wow you sure are popular are you still avaiable: ive played a vareity of roles twin sisers each who had their own love affiairs one sister had her fiance leave her before the married the other was about to get engaged and her fiance got killed. another charecter was on the run from a abusive spouse. i love to develop my charecter and build them with a lasting partnership with the person i am wth i tend to base mine on books ive read or just whereever my imagination leads. the thing that lets me do well as the charecter is that i put myself in them i become them and lose myself. ben roleplaying for a long time and miss roleplay let me know if your intersted.

sure thing i am always interested. although i dont know how much longer ill be up so i appologize if i drop out within the next hour or two, it is getting late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back