• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for roleplay partners or just someone to rp with once

XDlol

Hiya people im just looking for someone to rp with. I roleplay most things except romance because I have someone irl and i feel guilty rping it. Otherwise im up for anything and if its a series I'm happy to watch it as long as its available to me :) I rp one liners, paragraphs, first person, third person, anything is fine. Oh multiple characters are good to, if u want me to play a character just let me know! Some genres I like is highschool, magical, angels and demons, supernatural and horror r some but i like them all. Some series I'd like to rp is harry potter, the 100 and Highschool dxd. Anyway if u want to rp just let me know im up for anything! In terms of replying I normally reply often and ill let u know if i have to go or brb, i reply within 1 - 3 minutes normally. I'd like the same from a partner but im not picky just let me know if u gotta go. Thanks for reading! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back