• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Roleplay Partners!! Both OC or Kiribaku!

Thugisa

Hi there! My name is KT and I’m a literate roleplayer!

I have a TON of starters and whatnot for Kiribaku and I’m totally cool with writing another if we figure out a plot we both like!!
I usually prefer to play Kirishima but am perfectly fine being Bakugou, too!

I also have a few BNHA OCs so if you’re into that I’m down too!

As for OCs, I’m usually a bottom but I’m no pillow princess, I won’t just sit there and do nothing!! I actually do stuff!! Don’t be afraid to DM and we can discuss!!

I have a TON of starters and whatnot for Kiribaku and I’m totally cool with writing another if we figure out a plot we both like!!

As for OCs, I’m usually a bottom but I’m no pillow princess, I won’t just sit there and do nothing!! I actually do stuff!! Don’t be afraid to DM and we can discuss!!

I want to do this

Sup! Im a huge bnha fan. Im caught up on season 4 and working on 5 (Im a slut for spoilers and already know a bunch of stuff to come in the manga so where you are in the show Im their too). Bakugou is my comfort character so I definitely have no problem playing him. Id love to hear your ideas. I also would be down with using ocs.

Hi! I'm so down for a Kiribaku rp and am interested in reading your starters! Although, I would prefer to play Kirishima, if you're sure you're cool playing as Bakugou.

Heya! I'm new to this site, so if I'm doing something wrong with this whole message thing, please inform me. But I noticed your post, and was very excited, since I usually play Bakugo, and have been looking for a partner who agrees to play as Kirishima! Usually I roleplay as gotten since I only recently start role-playing MHA, but one of the best parts of role-playing is learning by experience, right? Message me back if you're interested! Or... Do something else? Like I said, I'm new to this site.

Hey I like doing BNHA RPs, I love KiriBaku we can use your prompts or I gave some but I’m not big on doing OC stuff, I can play as either Kirishima or Bakugo and side characters if needed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back