• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Roleplay Partners (Always Open)

Aukanai

crazy = genius

• Looking for a partner who;

• Is be able to post at least one paragraph or more.

• Roleplay with OCs only. No fan character or canon characters.

• Are okay for possible mature content (sexual themes,nudity,violence/gore]

• Love fantasy as much as I do.

• Can play multiple characters.

• Will occasionally switch to script to mess around in between posts. (This should'n't affect the roleplay, I just like switching to script to portray my character's reacts to the posts)

• Will be a long term partner

• Will chat with me just as much as we roleplay. (I'm also here to make friends~)

• I like discussing possible ideas for the roleplay. (And I may joke around about our characters, especially if I ship them.)

• Will not godmod and will have developed characters.

• Won't mind if I draw their character.

• Are active.

• Let me know if they're going to be away for awhile.

• Will let me know if I need to add more to my post.

• Good spelling. I make a few typos here and there, so please forgive me.

--------

When looking at the plots in the next few tabs, please not that;

* means that I really want to roleplay the plot

underline means the role that I would prefer to do.

strikeout means that I do not want to roleplay this right now.

The only thing that I wouldn't meet is switching to script. I don't mind my partner doing that, but I probably wouldn't. Other than that, I would love to construct a plot together, and the 'Sleep when you are Dead' plot sounds interesting.

I am a versatile writer and I can usually make many characters. I enjoy violence, gore, and romance. The only scripting I have done is in chats. Whether or not we become long term partners will have to be seen. I often lose interest, but with summer coming I should be consistent. What I am craving now is a classic fantasy rp. I like stories with a concrete magic system that does not dominate the story.

Here are some fantasy series I like. If you have read any of them send me a pm and we can talk about a plot.

The Black Company

The Wheel of Time

Mythago Wood

Stormlight Archives

Kingslayer Chronicles

A Song of Ice and Fire

The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant

Lord of the Rings

Pern

Last edited by a moderator:
Quark said:
@Aukanai
some of these plots have caught my interest.

I'm more of someone who prefers a long-time partner as well, and I think I would be more than happy to play multiple characters. The rules all make sense to me, except I'm not too sure about what you mean by scripting.

(Another thing is I'm living in Australia so away from most of everyone here, meaning my responses might only come when you are asleep... I hope that is ok...)
ooh, which plots are you interested in~?

//also, I live in Australia too aha C: //

Aukanai said:
ooh, which plots are you interested in~?
//also, I live in Australia too aha C: //
Fellow Aussies, aye? Nice.

"Raise your weapons","you're going too far","hit the gas", "Simple magic". Yeah, you'll find that I love action/fighting/magic in RPs.

Oddly, the offer in "princessxknight/prince/etc" interests me as well. I have never been offered of a princess role before, I've only played prince/thief. (And generally I'm not even interested in romance RPs around here, due to the saturation of fluffy stuff around here)

Last edited by a moderator:
Quark said:
Fellow Aussies, aye? Nice.
"Raise your weapons","you're going too far","hit the gas", "Simple magic". Yeah, you'll find that I love action/fighting/magic in RPs.

Oddly, the offer in "princessxknight/prince/etc" interests me as well. I have never been offered of a princess role before, I've only played prince/thief. (And generally I'm not even interested in romance RPs around here, due to the saturation of fluffy stuff around here)
I'd really love to do the "Hit the gas" plot with ya, I haven't used that one in a roleplay yet and really want to ;A;

If you want to, for this plot and since we'll be using mulitple characters, we could have a range of mains either good or bad.

//aha yee. Imma Adelaide aussie ayye //

Aukanai said:
I'd really love to do the "Hit the gas" plot with ya, I haven't used that one in a roleplay yet and really want to ;A;
If you want to, for this plot and since we'll be using mulitple characters, we could have a range of mains either good or bad.

//aha yee. Imma Adelaide aussie ayye //
What, really? Is it because it's "non-romance"? Those people are missing out a hell of a plot then!

I might actually re-use one or two of my villains and characters if their powers and etc are acceptable. Since character A and B are partners I think we'll need to discuss about their personalities a bit so they can mesh well? (Do you want to bring this to the RP thread or PM so I don't clutter here?

We are close. Quarkie is from Sydney.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back