• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Roleplay Partners [18+ | FNF/Newgrounds]

RIBBISAUR

Frog Lover
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! You can call me Bee or Ribbi. I'm 24 years old, I use he/they pronouns, and my timezone is EST. I only roleplay with people 18+, so please do not contact me if you are a minor.

I'm looking for some roleplay partners, particularly those who are interested in Friday Night Funkin' or Tankmen. I would like to use a mixture of canon characters and original characters.

Friday Night Funkin' wise, I typically play as Boyfriend, specifically my own version of him (in my icon! <3), who I've named Blake. I don't tend to ship him with anyone outside of my boyfriend's version of Pico, so any roleplays with him would contain strictly platonic relationships. I also play as Girlfriend, however, both the canon version and my own version, who I call Cheryl and Gretta, respectively. I don't mind shipping either of them with other canons or even OCs.

I would love to do a Boyfriend x Girlfriend or even a Girlfriend x OC roleplay, with me playing the role of Girlfriend in both ships. I'd also love to do a Boyfriend x OC roleplay if we go down the Girlfriend x OC route, with me as the OC against you as Boyfriend. I'd also kill to do some platonic Burger Trio shenanigans, in which I can play Soft Boyfriend and/or B3 Boyfriend! I'm down to try a roleplay with three people for this if anyone is interested!

As for Tankmen, I could likely try my hand at anyone, but I typically play as my OC, Kitty. I would really love to play her against Captain, either platonically or romantically. I can play as Skittles, Steve, Tankwoman or Ted for your OC if you'd like.

I like angst, dark themes and violence, so if that's not your cup of tea, you may not want to contact me. I have virtually no triggers, but I will absolutely respect yours!

Also keep in mind that I work night shift during the week, so I may not reply regularly or consistently, but I will try to get at least one reply out every day or two. I also prefer literate to novella writing.

Please send me a direct message if you're interested! I prefer to roleplay on Discord, but I'll also roleplay on here if you'd prefer.​

Last edited:
Hello! I'd totally be down for anything!! It's so hard to find anyone who's down to play any of these who's close to my age!!!

Hello! I'd totally be down for anything!! It's so hard to find anyone who's down to play any of these who's close to my age!!!
Hi there! Sorry for the late reply, but omg I'm ecstatic! Would you like to discuss over DMs? Not sure I can send them yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back