• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for roleplay! (kpop/romance)

ryokonoma

Magic Eight Ball
Hi guys! I'm Charlie, 23 and my native language is german! (so if you're german, I beg you to message me for RP <3)
I'm looking for two different kinds of roleplays. I only write M x M, because that's what I'm comfortable with! I absolutely love romance, including smut. I don't mind writing specific scenes only, like oneshots. I also don't mind longer roleplays. I am open for other genres too, but you gotta introduce me. I'm used to write a lot of romance stories, alone and with others, so that's what I'm used to.

I'm specifically looking for a KPOP idol x KPOP idol from the same group!
Groups I know and like:
- Ateez
- Stray Kids
- BTS
- Seventeen
- Xdinary Heroes
- TXT
- Enhypen
- Monsta X

Secondly, I'm looking for a OC x OC romance roleplay (obviously)

As I said, my native language is german, so please be patient. I'm trying my best with the grammar and all, so please tell me if I make mistakes, that really effect the roleplay.
I can reply multiple times a day. Communication is key! I love OOC chat and I like to vibe with my roleplay partners :3 I don't mind, if one-liners happen, but I usually like 1-2 paragraphs :)

Message me on Discord, I barely get the notifications here! ---> ryokonoma <---

(if you're a german, who likes kpop and/or writes male characters, I'll beg you to message! xD I'm looking for kpop friends in general x3)

Hi guys! I'm Charlie, 23 and my native language is german! (so if you're german, I beg you to message me for RP <3)
I'm looking for two different kinds of roleplays. I only write M x M, because that's what I'm comfortable with! I absolutely love romance, including smut. I don't mind writing specific scenes only, like oneshots. I also don't mind longer roleplays. I am open for other genres too, but you gotta introduce me. I'm used to write a lot of romance stories, alone and with others, so that's what I'm used to.

Groups I know and like:
- Ateez
- Stray Kids
- BTS
- Seventeen
- Xdinary Heroes
- TXT
- Enhypen
- Monsta X

As I said, my native language is german, so please be patient. I'm trying my best with the grammar and all, so please tell me if I make mistakes, that really effect the roleplay.
I can reply multiple times a day. Communication is key! I love OOC chat and I like to vibe with my roleplay partners :3 I don't mind, if one-liners happen, but I usually like 1-2 paragraphs :)

(if you're a german, who likes kpop and/or writes male characters, I'll beg you to message! xD I'm looking for kpop friends in general x3)
Hey! I'm interested in a M x M roleplay! With BTS probably! And English is not my native language either so dw!

Hello!!~

I’m also 23! But sadly I’m not German. Don’t worry, English is not my main language either but here we are hehe

I took great interest into roleplaying with you! Hope we can talk a bit more if you’re okay with that!

Hello!!~

I’m also 23! But sadly I’m not German. Don’t worry, English is not my main language either but here we are hehe

I took great interest into roleplaying with you! Hope we can talk a bit more if you’re okay with that!
Hey! I saw that you replied to the main comment and I am looking for roleplay partners. If you want to roleplay, I also want to do a kpop roleplay. Please contact me if you are up for it, English is also my second language!

Groups I know and like:
- Ateez
- Stray Kids
- BTS
- Seventeen
- Xdinary Heroes
- TXT
- Enhypen
- Monsta X

If you're still active, and looking for a kpop roleplay, I sent you a friend request on discord! Same username as here, so you'll be able to recognize me. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back