• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking For: Pretty Much Anything!

Mazzie

Searching For Unicorns
Hi! To start with, I'm new to dice-based roleplay games. I currently have a Pathfinder campaign running with a few friends via voice chat, but other than that I've had no experience.

BUT I am a quick learner and I'm eager to do just that! So, if anyone has any current campaigns (I don't mind the system or setting - like I said, I want to learn) running or about to run that need members, or are looking to start something, please know that I am your girl! :)

Hi! To start with, I'm new to dice-based roleplay games. I currently have a Pathfinder campaign running with a few friends via voice chat, but other than that I've had no experience.

BUT I am a quick learner and I'm eager to do just that! So, if anyone has any current campaigns (I don't mind the system or setting - like I said, I want to learn) running or about to run that need members, or are looking to start something, please know that I am your girl! :)
If you're looking for anything, I've got a campaign up. Link is in my signature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back