• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Powerpuff Girls / Rowdyruff Boys romance RP

mon

if ever just the same
I know it's WEIRD but I've been in a odd craze for ppg stuff ever since I stumbled on leecheedoodles artwork for the ppg fandom. After consuming a shit ton of ppg x rrb fanfics and fanart, I have now advanced into taking this into a RP where I can write my heart out.

This RP will take place where they're older ofc! Likely junior or senior year of HS for that teenage, coming-of-age romance bullshit we all claim to hate but love. I'd love to RP with someone who wouldn't mind doubling / tripling with me.

Here are some HCs I have in mind for them (I'd love to hear your take on what they're like too!):
- Brick Jojo/Blossom Utonium:
The reds, well, leaders. Brick is probably that I'm-so-done-with-life tsundere around Blossom. I kinda see him as a character who's in denial about his feelings, a tough guy who's actually a super sweet bf once he finally accepts the horrific truth of his feelings. I can see Blossom wrapping him around her finger if she so wished it when they start dating. Blossom's likely the good, A-star leader girl as always be she could probably be quite sly and mischievous when it comes to Brick? *when they become comfortable with each other and likely dating ofc.

- Brick calls her Pinky and refuses to call her by her name for the sole sake of remaining a "pain". Blossom hates it at first but warms up to it eventually.
- Blossom has one heck of a sweet tooth, more so than Bubbles (shocker).
- They both can't function without coffee or some form of caffeine in the morning

- Butch Jojo/Buttercup Utonium:
IMO the greens would have a best friend, rivalry kind of rs where Butch is a shameless flirt (almost like a cool loser kind of way) whereas butters is the badass tomboy as we still knows it, able to crack just as funny (and dirty) innunedos if need be. Sailor mouth, of course. In the past before high school where this RP takes place, they likely butted heads A LOT and fought at almost any god-given opportunity. Hate eventually turned into reluctant admiration which laid the basis of their unbreakable friendship they have now.

- Butch calls her Butters and he likely realizes his feelings for her before she does.
- Buttercup is in more denial than Brick is when it comes to the realization of her feelings. She cannot believe she's fallen in the "i love my best friend" cliche.

- Boomer Jojo/ Bubbles Utonium:
I interpret the blues as artistic sickening sweet, fluff couples who are both in too deep in their own insecurities to realize they like each other. They play it off as they aren't interested but in truth their gaze is always on each other when one isn't looking. Maybe it's even unrequited love due to poor timing (one loves when the other doesn't, vice versa). Kinda like a mlb scenario without the secret identities lest we sneak in some secret admirer be.

- My HC is that Boomer plays guitar and he's a real nerd when it comes to school and appearances, but he's also stupid when it comes to practical things like remembering where he left his house keys or losing his glasses when they're on his head.
- The music room is down the hall of the art room and Bubbles has art as an elective.
- Boomer's the most well-kept out of the three boys and (un)surprisingly, a hidden romantic.
- Though Bubbles and Boomer don't interact much directly, they are both painfully aware of each other.
- When they get together, Boomer enables Bubble's need to help unique and poor animals.

Another heads up: My life is fkn crazy, hectic busy. Though I commit to a RP long term, I may take a while to reply when shit hits the fan IRL, thus I'd need a partner who understands that and can accommodate. That said, I won't and don't ghost despite my frightfully late replies from time to time. I will HC the shit out of this RP as well. Here's some fanart to get you inspired. PM me if you're interested!

1582723106082.png1582723160670.png1582723206793.png1582723236494.png1582723336661.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back