• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Pokemon rp

Sorin_Sunchild

Photokinetic
This request is now CLOSED, thanks for everyone for the attention!

Hello! I'm really keen on rping Pokemon right now. I'm 18+ and have been rping for over ten years. I'd prefer literate rps with a reply at least once per week, either here or on Discord.

I'd like to play Allister. You can be any character from the Pokemon Universe as I'll make an excuse for him to be in your characters region if it's not Galar ^^ I'm into the idea of Allister learning to bond with people as he's so shy. I'm also into the idea of a Human-turned-Pokemon rp where we figure out why the person transformed and how to turn them back IF they even want to - this can be your character, or Allister turned into a ghost type.

I don't mind shipping, but since Allister is a child it can only be romantic with characters that are also 10-12 years old if it happens.

I'm curious about crossover roleplays as well! Your character coming to the Pokemon Universe via magic or science or whatever seems appropriate or Allister coming to your characters universe (with or without his Pokemon).

Last edited:
I’m actually extremely interested in both the idea or a crossover and doing a normal one so if this is open let me know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back